Cottonseed Curl Boost

Cottonseed Curl Boost Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2013 out of 2254 in Hair Care

March 07, 2009

I have naturally untamed hair that doesn't know whether it wants to wake up curly or straight, so it's most of the time it's craight or sturly. I like my hair either or, but don't often use straighteners because I don't like the ripping sound they make on my hair. I found this product at the Body Shop, which is a cream/lotion for the hair and is supposedly heat activated. I have used it when my hair was wet and let it dry on it's own, used it when my hair was wet and blew it dry, used it on dry hair and let it dry on it's own and used it on dry hair and blew it dry. No matter what I do, it ends up curly and solves my craight/sturly problems. The smells is phenomenal, honey and cottenseed (I imagine myself laying in a field of honeysuckle when I smell it) and it lasts all day like it's your natural hair. The greatest heat-not-necissary/non-curling-iron-induced hair product I've used. Ever.