Coty Airspun Translucent Powder
Good

Coty Airspun Translucent Powder Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 335 in Powder

November 17, 2016

I am someone who unfortunately has very oily skin and sometimes wearing makeup is a huge pain because you don't know when that oil is going to come through the makeup you worked so hard on. So I am always looking for something that will allow me to wear my makeup without the worry of my face looking like a shiny mess. Well I watched a lot of reviews and decided to try it out and I wasn't too sure on how it would do with my skin and let me tell you I was not disappointed!!! I of course primed my face then put on liquid foundation and concealer and used it to bake my under eyes and patted some all over my face then did my eye shadow and when I was done with that I dusted off the powder and my skin has never looked better!!! It didn't emphasize my blemishes and it kept my face oil free for more than 5 hours which was a miracle. And even then I just lightly dusted a little more on the areas that were showing a little shininess and I was good for another few hours. Totally worth the I think it was $8!!!

October 01, 2016

This is an amazing powder for baking the face. If you can't afford or don't want to buy higher end ones, pick this one up! It's super affordable. The smell isn't my favorite, but I know people who love it.

June 28, 2016

This powder transformed my makeup routine. It provides flawless coverage and completely erases oil. It is essential for makeup baking. It covers blemishes and can be substituted for liquid foundation.

June 07, 2016

I kept seeing the new trend of "baking" everywhere and I wanted to be a part of it. I watched a lot of YouTube videos and this product was recommended a lot for a dupe of a higher end brand, so I thought I'd check it out. I watched a few How To videos to make sure I got the technique right. I love this powder, it's very fine and lightweight and doesn't dry out my skin. I love the smell as well. It has great coverage and doesn't let my make-up crease. I tend to have to touch up my t-zone by midday because my skin is very oily, not with this product! If I put the powder on my forehead, nose and cheeks and "bake" it, my skin is still matte at the end of the day, even on a hot day! Now I do like using a little highlighter to brighten up my face but this product stays put even with other products mixed in. My under eyes do not crease and they stay bright all day, this product is worth every penny!

January 26, 2016

The Coty Airspun Translucent Powder is absolutely fabulous.

I have dry skin but I use it set my foundation and it doesnt create the cakey powdery finish as lots of powders do.

This powder is the fragrance free version and is a loose powder and very finely milled.

It is pretty much impossible to find in Canada (I bought mine in Maui, Hawaii) and is well worth the search.

The powders price point (in the US) is under $10, and around $5. It is a HUGE pot of powder and lasts forever. I use mine every day, and have had it for 2 years!!!