Coty Wild Musk Perfume for Women
Good

Coty Wild Musk Perfume for Women Reviews

Ranked #972 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Coty in 1973, COTY WILD MUSK is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of flowers, vanilla and musk. It is recommended for romantic wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

April 25, 2016

I have used this product for over 30 years. I have tried other, more expensive perfumes, but I always come back to this one. I love that it can be found in any drugstore and costs under $12-15. It is a scent that I never get tired of the scent. It's almost a unisex scent as it is musky and not flowery. If I could only have one perfume for the rest of my life, this would be it.

September 05, 2013

This is one of my favorite perfumes, it has a nice light scent and is not over powering. I always have a bottle on hand for the last 30 years I have used this perfume.

August 16, 2010

This is a tried and true scent for me. I work in a scent free work place so I do not wear scents as often as I would like to. When the opportunity arrises, this is one of my favorites.