Country Harvest Apple Bread
Amazing

Country Harvest Apple Bread Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 67 in Bread

October 20, 2016

very disappointing. Couldn't taste any apple at all. More like cinnamon. Was so hopeful as the idea of i seemed great. But no. I understand it is seasonal and hopefully by next year they will have a more apple tasting recipe

February 06, 2016

It's a good bread, except I thought it tastes more like raisin bread...didn't find any apple taste...

October 16, 2015

I also saw the advert and fell by the wayside as I love all things apple. While it smells great, there just isn't much flavour and you definitely have to add a topping to your bread/toast. The slices are also cut really thickly.

September 27, 2015

Country Harvest Apple Bread, I saw the commercial and had to try it. It did not live up to my expectations. It smelled Delicious when I opened the bag, as well as when it was toasting. But the flavor was subtle apple. Tasted more like cinnamon raisin bread. The price of $3.99 for a small loaf is not worth it for me. I would probably only buy this bread again if it was on sale!!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas