Coupon Cubby

Coupon Cubby Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 22 in Clutches & Pouches

November 13, 2012

I've never heard of this until seeing it here, but it sounds like a great idea. With the popularity of couponing shows and websites now, I'm sure many people will need/want something like this to organize their coupons.

April 24, 2010

I have been using the Coupon Cubby for about a week now and I absolutely love it. The great thing about the coupon cubby is that is looks like a small, stylish purse. It also comes with a removable/adjustable strap, which is fantastic as you can wear it around your neck and your hands are free to do other things. Included also are 30 dividers and pre-printed labels. You can use the alphabetized labels or product specific labels, such as Dairy, Beverages, Medicine, and more. There are also some blank labels if you want to add something that might not be included on the product specific labels. I use the product specific labels.

One of the dividers is already labelled Checkout. I keep this at the front of the organizer and as I go through the store I bring the coupons that I will be using on that trip up to the front of the Cubby behind that divider. When I get to the checkout I just take them out to give them to the cashier. How many times I have gone shopping and carried the coupons in my hand and I have either lost them or cannot find them at the checkout. Too many times.

Another plus is that I don't bother lugging around my purse with me when I am shopping now. I throw my keys into the Cubby and my money in the zippered compartment and off I go.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml