Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer

Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 324 in Primer

March 03, 2016

I am pretty happy with this product, I have used cover girl products since I was 15 years old and still use the cover up yo this day. Prices have always been good

January 22, 2016

this was a good product however i wouldnt use it as much as i had anticipated. the price was a little high

September 22, 2015

yep it is good one for anti aging purposes

May 04, 2015

I have oily eyelids and my makeup creases all the time. I love this product because it is not only an eye primer but also a eye cream. It helps with lines and prevents aging but also makes my eye makeup glide on beautifully and doesn't cause creasing. This product is fragrance free, paraben free, talc free, oil free and vegan friendly. I love it!

January 09, 2015

I have been wanting a good eye primer for a while but I've found so many either too watery, useless or too thick and heavy that gunked up in my crease. So I decided to try this one since I'm loving cover so much lately anyways. And I love it! It is a perfect texture that smoothes out all my pores, lines around my eye and tones down my under eye circles a bit too. You hardly need any product, it blends beautifully and dries quickly for immediate shadow application. I don't think my shadows have stayed on and lasted this well before. I will definitely re-purchase in the future..