Cover FX Anti Aging Primer

Cover FX Anti Aging Primer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 324 in Primer

September 23, 2016

Not for me. My face was oily within a couple of hours and my foundation disappeared. I tried using it multiple ways, with powder, no moisturizer, etc. but same thing. My skin is combo. It would probably work very well on dry skin.
But funny thing I noticed, it was like an excellent skin treatment! The day after I used it my skin was very soft and moisturized. I had a small tube from my sephora order and used it up as a bed time treatment. I wouldn't buy it for myself again though as it didn't work as a primer for me.
But 3 stars because it was good for night time use.

July 05, 2016

I have a sample size of this primer that came with my Sephora order, and I have used it a handful of times. I am not all that impressed with it and don't think it measures up to other primers I own. I am trying to be fair and use up the rest of it, but if my opinion doesn't change after that I most likely won't be purchasing the full size.

April 20, 2016

I really like this product! Overtime I have definitely noticed a change in my skin... my skin has become a lot smoother, the appearance of lines/wrinkles have diminished, and my skin does look a lot more radiant. I like to use it alone sometimes when I am not wearing makeup!

March 21, 2016

This is a good product, i'm not sure that it actually helps with fine lines and wrinkles but it does help my make up stay on longer. Makes my skin nice and soft too. I can use it without make up and just helps to make my skin feel and look better

March 06, 2016

Cover FX anti aging primer is fabulous! Goes on smooth, covers up all of those fine lines. Amazing how much nicer the foundation goes on after it is applied!

February 12, 2016

January 14, 2016

price is good .I'm not sure about the inti-aging but the quality is good.very light.i recommend it to all.

January 14, 2016

I'm not sure how effective the anti-aging elements of this are but, I love this product and use this or one of the other cover fx primers constantly for my makeup routine. Glides on giving me a great smooth finish and helps my makeup last all day.

January 14, 2016

Very light not greasy at all perfect for my oily skin. I don't apply makeup without it.

January 13, 2016

The Cover FX Anti Aging Primer sounds perfect for my makeup regime.I need this to help cover blemishes and dark spots.Now tat I am aware of this fabulous product I will definitely be on the look out for it.