Cover FX Blemish Treatment Concealer

Cover FX Blemish Treatment Concealer Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 389 in Concealer

August 28, 2016

I love love love this concealer! It has been helpful with post partum acne coverage because you only need a tiny amount to provide full coverage. This size seems small but it actually lasts a year.

August 25, 2016

Amazing product! I love this concealer. It actually conceals my acne without making them worse! The price is quite steep, but it is actually worth it. It matches my skin tone well and when used with their compact powder, it is amazing. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.

June 28, 2016

Great full coverage. Blend able and easy to work with. Definitely a new staple in my make up collection. Would highly recommend trying this product. :)

January 12, 2016

I found this product pricey and not as effective as I thought. It goes on very thick and cakey As well. I would rather but drugstore concealer

July 10, 2015

by far one of the best concealers i've ever used. i love that you can get it in pink undertones, it's lightweight yet actually covers up blemishes, and it looks natural. the best part: it makes my blemishes go away instead of adding to them.

April 15, 2015

Pretty good way to cover up blemishes. Really takes the redness out

February 24, 2015

This stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 02, 2015

I don't like to wear full on foundation except for concealer and a matte powder because my skin reacts easily to anything with acne. So I decided to try this blemish related concealer since cover is normally such a reliable brand. First off, the colour matched my super pale skin perfectly with the pink undertones. It also goes on soft, smooth and blends very easily. You don't need a lot of product to conceal your acne spots and it's treats exactly like it says without drying out your skin. A new must in y makeup bag now.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier