Cover FX Foundation

Cover FX Foundation Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 653 in Foundation

March 16, 2017

It looks so natural and flawless, it doesn't feel greasy or caked and lasts all day without clogging my pores or suffocating my skin. I've got poor skin moisture, red spots and scarring from acne and this is the ONLY product that covers everything ❤ it's a bit pricey, but a worthy investment.

November 10, 2016

Cover FX's Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation is absolutely amazing! It has saved (and helped) my poor combination/sensitive/acne prone skin! It goes on really evenly without the "caked on" look. You can apply it in layers if need be. It lasts all day without sliding off your face and does not crease. It blends so nicely that I can get away with only applying it in spots. I've been using this foundation for about 4 years and am very satisfied!

September 29, 2016

Great product! The coverage was superb, as well as the consistency, and for the price you get quite a lot. There was also a wide variety of shades to choose from.

May 01, 2016

I opted for the powder foundation, for fear of being oily in a short time. I am so glad i made the decision. It Is perfect in application. Especially prepping my facial skin with a good exfoliator. It gives great cover over blemishes too.

February 04, 2016

I love this foundation ever since I first tried it! I have normal/combo/dry skin right now and it looks great. It doesn't excentuate any dry patches, but doesn't make my oily areas look like an oil rig hahah. The lasting power is really good . Just love it :)

September 23, 2015

I love that it's a vegan makeupb i been usung it for over a year now Definitely worth buying

May 05, 2015

Love it it covers so well!! The best so far, stays on all day. I love it. I believe it is the best foundation I have tried

May 23, 2014

I have scarring and rosacea on my face and this is the only foundation I have used in the last 8 years. People complement me frequently on my complexion and I am in my 50s. Goes on smoothly, never cakes and never appears heavy. It is expensive, but for its coverage, it is worth it.

March 27, 2014

I own 3 CoverFX Cream Foundation along with their CC Cream and I LOVE them. I have dry and sensitive skin (ezcema) and this does not make my skin breakout or react. I do want to warn those with dry skin that, it may look patchy on the dry areas if TOO much is applied. I had been using some acne drying products on certain spots on my face and when I put this on, at the end of the day I can definitely see the patches. But overall, a GREAT product!

February 07, 2011

I have really bad acne...so this is great for my type of skin. And the coverage is amazing. It is a bit pricey but worth it.