Cover FX Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel

Cover FX Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 324 in Primer

November 28, 2015

I actually use this primer as an everyday spot / area treatment (and layer other primer on top). I like that it contains salicyclic acid to help treat my acne-prone skin. I've experienced no bad side reaction from using this. It's lightweight and non-oily so it's a great product to use ! I do find it a little pricey at almost $40 CAD. I'm still currently buying it though because i use so little on my face, so one tube lasts for a while !

October 28, 2014

I have always had acne so when I tried this, I trusted it right aay, I am comfortable with this product, it works well with sensitive skin

June 24, 2014

Just love it I use it all the time and look great

March 31, 2014

I absolutely love this primer. Whether my skin is in good shape or looks horrendous from breakouts, it moisturizes them and actually helps to conceal them by prepping the skin for my application of foundation. My foundation adheres better and just glides on and the salicylic acid helps to treat and heal my skin even though I'm wearing makeup. I think this primers is essential. This primer is perfect for those with oily skin and have acne. Provides a nice matte finish before putting on your foundation. Foundation just glides on and helps to prevent further breakouts while you're wearing makeup. A silky fluid serum product that is definitely a perfect match for those searching for a primer but don't want to add an extra layer that may cause skin to break out or to change the shade of your foundation. I have tried many primers and keep coming back to this one. It has never caused a breakout or a reaction or made my foundation slide off my skin like other primers have.

November 07, 2012

I recently started using primer and really like the lightweight feel of this product and the fact that it also contains an acne treatment. This primer is not oily or greasy which is great for those with oily, acne prone skin.