Cover FX Matte Setting Powder
Amazing

Cover FX Matte Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 356 in Powder

January 31, 2017

i got this setting powder but end up returning it. i have a dry combo skin, my cheeks are dry but my T-zone gets oily and sometimes very oily so i decided to get this setting powder. oops, its not for me, it made my face sooooooooo dry, like all my dry patches was horribly out. i guess it would be perfect for those with oily skin. i liked thet fact that they have different shades, though. so i returned it and got their new translucent setting powder which is better.

June 23, 2015

I usually prefer the illuminating powder because it brightens my skin tone when it's looking muddy. But with the oily, greasy battle I fight every summer I switched to this one. It kept my makeup set for most of the day unless I got super physical and sweaty. I love these powders because they don't clog my pores like crazy as most do.

July 07, 2014

I don't think I've found a setting powder that helps my make up stay matte for a long time. It's nice when first applied and the first couple hours. However, like always, my face becomes shiney. I would get it again if it came in a set with other items, however, not on it's own.