Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation
Amazing

Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 339 in Powder

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

March 31, 2015

Makes your skin look beautiful. Not 'cakey' at all

May 28, 2014

I LOOOOOOVE this product and use it daily. It's a bit on the pricier side, but honestly I would pay an arm and a leg for it. The coverage is amazing and long-lasting. It's easy to use, and there are plenty of shades to choose from. Cover FX has recently changed their product line and have converted their previous shades into new formulations. so if you're a previous user of this product, it may require a visit to the cosmetics counter to match your shade again.

I would highly recommend this product!! It's fantastic!

February 20, 2014

I LOVE the pressed mineral foundation. I started using it a few months ago and I don't think I will ever stop. My skin is semi oily and by the middle of the day I always used to have to re-apply my powder. Now that I use the pressed mineral foundation I NEVER have to do a touch up throughout the day.
    THANK YOU for making such a wonderful product for girls like me!

February 14, 2014

Cover FX sent me a pressed mineral foundation that matches my exact shade to test out. I had heard of Cover FX before but had never tried anything from them. I am a total convert now. I think this is my favourite powder.

The pressed mineral foundation has been reformulated and has replaced their cult fave- Cover FX Powder FX Pressed Mineral Foundation. Cover FX uses finely ground mica not talc, eliminating that chalky look. the powder has a matte finish (it totally works to absorb oil) and buildable coverage, from a sheer finish to a fuller finish. I find the pigmentation of this powder really great. A little really goes a long way. I use it to seal off my foundation, blend my contouring and to give my skin a more matte complexion. It looks very natural though, never like a mask. I think that this will be my new go-to powder. At $35, it's not too bad either. Well worth it.