cover girl bb cream foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 193 in BB Creams

February 13, 2017

I usually love Cover Girl products but I found the cream foundation in Naturel left my skin very greasy. I do t usually have to use a powder over top of my foundation but with this one I did.
    I also found it didn't blend or absorb into my skin very well. Unfortunely disappointed with this product

February 05, 2017

I bought this a little while ago because I was hoping it would be as great as I thought! It didn't live up to my expectations but I still don't mind it. I just find it makes my skin oily after wearing it for a long time. It's great for short time frames but not for a work day!

January 22, 2017

Have been using cover girl for many years and really like the effectiveness of the BB cream foundation it really does a great job at covering my red spots and looking smooth and being gentle

January 20, 2017

I did not like this bb cream or foundation. It does not cover very well and it looks like youre wearing no makeup. i like my makeup to cover my imperfections and this one does not.

December 28, 2016

Now... This product does work. I just don't like it much, as it leaves my skin looking shiny and I constantly have to re apply powders through out the day. It may work for some, but not for me..

September 13, 2016

Has great coverage and at this price why not try it? He comes on smoothe and has great coverage. And you don't really need any foundation over it!!!!!!

September 12, 2016

I love this BB product. I feel it gives me great allover coverage without being cakey. My face still looks natural only better. I would recommend this product for sure!

September 07, 2016

I got this one due to friends speaking about it, let me say it works great. you do not need to add anything else after applying this on your face.. it does a lot of covering up as well. great product all around!