CoverGirl Cheekers Blush Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 503 in Blush

Blush's basic rules—it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true, stay natural for hours. It's the way to glow!Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore blush in Natural Twinkle

September 30, 2016

I can't seem to find the perfect shade for me for this blush. Most of the time it's pale or too red. That's the only reason why I stopped using it. Other than that, The price is affordable.

September 29, 2016

Finding the right shade of blush for my light brown skin was a little tough. I stuck with Rose, which was a nice vibrant pink on my cheeks. It lasts for a full working day (for me at least) and is surprisingly good quality considering its low price at most retail stores.

September 08, 2016

This was the very first blush I ever used, so this has some sentimental value. It's rare to see brands still making the same products, even if the packaging has changed.

The brush this comes with is terrible. It's small and scratchy, so I'd recommend just using a real blush brush.

The product itself is okay, not great. Because it's such a small, skinny strip, it's a bit awkward to use. The pigmentation is fine on some of them, not so good on others. They apply fairly well, but have a tendency to wear off throughout the day.

I think there are better drugstore options available now. This was a fine starter blush for me, but I'm over it.

August 06, 2016

This blush is much cheaper than other brands and I find it works decent for the price. You might have to look through to find a good color fit but once you find it the blush goes on nicely. I like to buy some higher quality ones for sure but this one is one of the better drug store brand blushes

July 07, 2016

I have this blush in a different colour, and it goes on smooth, looks natural and stays put for a good while on my oily skin
great quality for the price it is

May 19, 2016

This is a great blush! It goes on soft and subtle and stays on all day! It comes in different colors to compliment each person. I have it in Rose. I always buy some for my mom, too. She loves CoverGirl!

April 04, 2016

I have this in cinnamon and I use it as a bronzer. I like how the packaging is compact and has a brush that works really well. The colour is beautiful on my skin. Overall, this is a great product for a cheap price!

March 31, 2016

This is my go-to blush. I use Natural Rose and the colour is light and fresh, plus it lasts all days and blends very smoothly. Also, the case is compact, so I can take it with me on the go! I'll be holding on to this product for a while!

March 14, 2016

Used this for years, my go to blush. You can't beat the price. Great selection of colors, lasts well throughout the day. Big fan of brick rose, adds a dew like glow

March 03, 2016

I always liked this blush as an inexpensive yet well pigmented product I just wish that it was round as I do not like the tiny brush that comes with it and my multi purpose powder blush does not pick it up evenly.