Cover girl creamy natural foundation Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 595 in Foundation

October 30, 2016

Bon prix et parfais pour dépanner quand on sait pas quoi prendre. Belle couvrence sur ma peau . Je l'utilise avec une éponge. Je dois poudrer mon visage

October 30, 2016

This product worked perfectly on my skin. I have somewhat dry skin during the colder months and it seemed to blend in really well. It didn't cake on like some foundations I have tried. I will be using this again :).

July 17, 2016

I love the way my skin looks while wearing it.And it's so nice to put on. Not like other foundations. My skin looks and feels so silky soft. I tell everyone to try it.

June 28, 2016

I purchased this foundation in conjunction with the concealer and I found it didn't go on as smooth as it claims, I found it caked on and very uneven :(

April 29, 2016

great product stays on long. good base for other makeup stays on even when sweating good color match does not dry out skin. it has a good color match

April 23, 2016

Love love love covergirl makeup. I personally find it to be one of the best department store foundations. It feels very light when applied (doesn't feel cakey). The coverage is fairly good, however if you're skin isn't already pretty clear it might not be the best coverage for you.
All in all I think this is a great foundation and will very likely use it again!

April 22, 2016

Love this foundation! I like a more natural look and this is perfect! Gives me an even-looking skin tone and covers my blemish scars. It even helps with the dark circles under my eyes! Great product!

April 06, 2016

This is the foundation I use on a regular basis. It works well in terms of covering up (i also use a green and purple corrector before). The only thing I dislike about it is the smell

March 16, 2016

The price of this product was great, the cover up worked well but could be better. Over all the product did what I needed it to do and the colour matched well!

February 28, 2016

Product was to expensive, leaves lines, doesn't blend well. People noticed that I was wearing foundation. It didn't blend well with my skin tone. Don't waste your money.