Cover Girl Gentle Cover Concealer Stick- Cover Green Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 404 in Concealer

January 03, 2017

This is great for concealing under eye circles and redness. While going on smooth, It does take some practice to blend in and not show through foundation. This is the first green concealer I have tried and I'm glad I did! Very reasonable price and long kadying!

August 27, 2016

Good price but it's a little hard to use. To get the right blend takes some time. You don't want the green to show through but you also need enough to get rid of the red.

July 31, 2016

I would reccomend this because it goes on so easy an smooth and the results are amazing I would so reccomend this stuff to anyone ! Love love love this

February 11, 2016

Does a great job of concealing those pesky uneven spots on my face especially in winter when i feel very splotchy. CG is always affordable too which is a big deal for some of us ladies.

January 27, 2016

I use this product daily and is fantastic and will recommend it to anyone of my customers. Very proud of the cost and quality.

January 13, 2016

This was my first time using a green shaded concealer to help with redness. I have dark under eye circles and I use this every day as a base. I also use it for red spots. I find it definitely helps with redness and "discoloring" but it doesn't blend in well so unless I rub it super well, I have some green tinge on my skin. It also doesn't work well as a base as other products don't go over it very smoothly. Overall it targets those red areas well and helps make them less visible like it is meant to do, but you better have a damn good concealer to go over it.

Jamison Healthy Sleep