Cover girl intensify me eyeliner

Cover girl intensify me eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 29, 2016

I received this product courtesy of Bzzagent. For a drugstore liner it is pretty great. Nice pigment and staying power. I do not like the applicator tip though. I can never achieve a thin line with it no matter what angle i hold it at. This does not do me well if i want a winged look. I use this when i am going for a bolder look.

November 28, 2016

I was selected for a campaign from Bzzagent to try out covergirl's Intensify Me! Liquid eyeliner. I've been using it for about two weeks. It's actually very nice. It goes on smooth and flawless, it's easy to control (thin lines to thick lines)and not messy like some other liquid liners. I'm not crazy on the colour I chose, I chose the sapphire colour, I was hoping it would be more of a dark navy type colour.. aside from that it's a great product, I will definitely purchase this product in the future and would recommend it to anyone looking for a liquid eyeliner.

November 18, 2016

These types of eyeliners can range in price but this CoverGirl one is of great quality. It offers two types of liner for a thicker or thinner look. I don't wear this everyday but definitely enjoy for an evening out. It's easy to use and very reasonably priced.

August 26, 2016

A great eye liner for anyone's everyday make up routine.. Goes on smooth. Last all day. Doesn't run when you get sweaty. A great choice for an eyeliner!

May 20, 2016

It's good for beginners, like myself. Forever I did not use eyeliner because I could never achieve a straight line. With this product I can pretty easily.

May 10, 2016

This is a good product. The colour pigmentation is quite strong. I would recommend it for strong bold eye makeup on a night out. It also smudges well for a smokey eye effect

March 16, 2016

I have been using cover girl liner for quite some time now, after trying several others I found one I like..
It goes on smooth without the tugging....

February 11, 2016

Love love love this eyeliner...would recommend it to all women who love wearing eyeliner,smooth application and and great color lasts for hours,will be buying it again for me and my daughters.

February 10, 2016

This is a great eye liner it can be a plied with a thick line or a thin line which is great for ladies over 40 who need a less in ensemble line. The applicator is easy to use with little mess you'll love it. Try it and enjoy

January 21, 2016

love this eye liner no mess and easy to apply have shared with girlfriends and they love it to thank you!!