cover girl ivory pressed powder

cover girl ivory pressed powder Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 333 in Powder

March 21, 2016

I hate wearing powder that u could tell I'm wearing and with product I feel like u could totally notice that I have too much make up on. Doesn't hide anything

March 09, 2016

Very pleased! Its so light weight is does not feel like its sitting on my face like other powders. Very easy to apply and doesn't have an overpowering scent like other powders i have used!

March 05, 2016

Great alternative to expensive brands of pressed powder, fairly cheap in price and easy to find at just about any drugstore or mass merchandiser.

Various colors to choose from to match your skin tones. I have bough cover girl pressed powder for years and only recently decided to try another brand but I still like to keep the cover girl brand on hand.

Great coverage and works well for what I need it to do.

February 11, 2016

works awesome. feels awesome. covers great and light weight! great price. i don't usually like pressed powder but this i love!! will definitely recommend to friends!

February 10, 2016

Great product for the price. Even coverage that goes on smoothly without leaving lines. Also has a nice fresh fragrance that gives you a feeling of freshly done Mae up all day long.

February 08, 2016

I use this powder all the time, great to help set foundation.

February 06, 2016

This is the best to just throw on and feel fabulous all day hides blemishes and covers uneven skin tons it's great I love this it the best by far!

January 20, 2016

Good powder works well with their liquid concealer decently priced and avaliable at most drug stores and big chain stores.