Cover Girl Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

1.5/5

March 25, 2016

These are so alcohol based and drying that they will ruin your lips. I tried it for a day and my lips got so chapped and dry from this product that I had to switch to another one after giving them some tlc. Definitely skipping this product in the future.

March 22, 2016

Love cover girl and all their products! But the liplicks are just awesome and last long and I don't need to reapply very often. It goes on smooth and makes my lips look plump and very soft.

February 04, 2016

these are great! Lots to pick from and a decent price

February 04, 2016

I love these! I have three of them and want more. They go on so nice especially with the shape of the stick. They make my lips shiny and naturally with a bit of shimmer!! Love Them!!

January 20, 2016

Smooches is new lipstick cover girl has released, it helps keep your lips moist and has great color!

January 10, 2016

Made my lips shiny and soft received lots of compliments when wearing it

December 14, 2015

It was good I liked it, I would use it again, I would also recommend it.

December 12, 2015

I'm not big on wearing lipstick so this is a great alternative for me,it gives me a little shine with out being too much for a more natural look

December 09, 2015

I love this lip smoochies sizzle gloss , smells good and stay longer on my lips , I usually used two colors to make it look more sizzle and different ,

October 06, 2015

I bought this lipgloss because I had a coupon. I don't usually wear anything on my lips but the price was right. I like the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky like some glosses. The colour is also nice and sheer but I find it to be a bit too sparkly. In the tube it looks shimmery but when applied there are definitely sparkles. Over-all a decent product though.