Cover Girl liquid makup Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 390 in Makeup

April 01, 2016

Affordable and high quality brand. Would recommend to all woman young and old.has great coverage, doesn't look tacky and long lasting.large variety available. Something for everyone.

February 23, 2016

I really liked the coverage. Was very easy to match my skin tone , I have very sensitive skin it didn't aggravate my skin or break me out which is very hard for me to find.

February 17, 2016

This works when in a pinch and on a budget, not something I would use on a daily bases but if I am in need and have no means of grabbing my preferred foundation you can rock a look with this product

February 13, 2016

I bought the green label one for sensitive skin, I feel the pigment is off for the colour I purchased. I was really disappointed in the product. I do like how it doesnt agitate my skin which means no breaking out. but thats about it.

February 11, 2016

The price of this foundation is great.. buttttt, Id rather pay a bit more and get a very good quality product, they make your makeup appear clumpy or layered and I don't like that. if youre looking for a budget option its not awful but if you can afford 10 dollars more go for the better quality

September 30, 2015

It is easily purchased anywhere, good prices