CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Liquid Makeup

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 595 in Foundation

This smooth liquid foundation with an exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, beautiful coverage; Takes 5 years off the look of your skin * *tested on women 35 - 65 vs bare skin; Protects with SPF 10; helps give you a youthful appearance; Suitable for sensitive skin

July 08, 2016

I have been using this product for years and for the price - it's an amazing product! Goes on smooth and lasts all day! Perfect blending makeup! Nothing better!

March 01, 2014

I think this foundation is very good for aging and dry skin. This has medium to high coverage, and its blendable and buildable. The only issue is that the colors run very orange, so it is important to get a shade that is lighter, as the foundation will oxidize and turn more orange.

December 20, 2013

I no longer have young skin, so finding a make-up that looks natural and enhances my appearance is not as easy as it once was.
Advanced Radiance is the one -- it goes on smoothly and does not highlight creases or wrinkles; it does not get blotchy and it does not dry out my skin.

August 30, 2012

I really like this product and I am 35 - so really I don't think it's about how "old" you are! :0) Has a nice light smell, easy to wash off, covers without feeling like it's caked on and with SPF it's a bonus! I bought one shade darker for the summer and one shade lighter for the winter. Would recommend to friends/family.

August 18, 2012

I love this product, I thought I would try it although Im only 45 I figured preventative measures could only help not hinder! Turns out that this product does everything is says it does and more. I love how it makes my skin feel.

April 02, 2012

I love this foundation, and I am only 18! It help protect my fair skin from the sun, isn't orange, and doesn't cake. It makes my face look refreshed without looking like i have 20 layers of makeup on!

March 04, 2011

This makeup has an excellent range of shades and goes on very smooth. The dispenser stays very clean!

November 09, 2010

I have tried many different foundations, but this one is hands down the best foundation I have found for my fall/winter skin. It provides light feeling yet complete coverage. I have very uneven skin, both in texture and colour, and also very sensitive. This foundation evens out my skin tone and texture yet is lightweight enough to not irritate my sensitive skin. A couple small "pumps" is all you need, smooth it on like a cream, and you are good to go!