CoverGirl Age Defining Concealer Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 09, 2015

This concealer is great. It's at a great price too. I have red spots and sun damage on certain areas of my face, I tried this and it covered it all up.

August 30, 2014

Must try
Atleast once to give your opinion

August 11, 2014

not the best but it does do its job and lasts. However it does crease around the eye but it happens to me for all brands so overall good product

August 06, 2014

I like this product and have used it for about a year now. I dont recommend using it on a daily basis as it does dry out your skin the slightest bit. Although, when you do use it, it covers up well and works as an eye primer as well if needed. Along with the right products, it works exceptionally well.

June 28, 2014

It didn't cover any of the places on my face. It just looked like I cacked on the heavy make-up..

June 11, 2014

does exactly what is says defies your age keeps you looking younger longer hides all age spots minimizes wrinkles makes your face feel softer silky smooth

May 20, 2014

This stuff is pretty good. I needed some so thought I would give it a try. I find Covergirl always has a bit of a funny scent to it though. But otherwise, I guess it did what it should have. I usually use MAC but was hoping to save money. If you have been eyeing it though, go for it!

April 25, 2014

Provides great coverage for under the eyes

February 23, 2014

I wouldnt say age defying, but i loved the texture and the smell of this make up.

November 15, 2013

Really great product! It's not too expensive and does wonders. I use it for dark circles under the eyes. I have hypothyroidism so the dark circles are really noticeable if I don't wear any makeup. I love this product and would definitely recommend it to everyone. :)

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!