CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 776 in Mascara

August 31, 2016

This mascara really give long black eyes lashes and stay all day, with 2 steps, first step elongate eyes lashes and second give a perfect finition and black intense eyes lashes.

February 16, 2016

I love this mascara. I have very large and in charge eye lashes, and I know many people would kill for them but I really have a hard time finding a mascara that won't clump and look really silly. I find the 2 in 1 option makes it so amazing because when you use the both sides, your eyes look great, and if you don't feel in the mood for incredibly long and beautiful lashes, like for going to work instead of going out at night, you could always use just option 1 which makes them look great, but in a subtle classy way.

Would buy over and over again.

February 12, 2016

I really enjoyed the first coat of this mascara but found it hard to put on the second coat, as it was rather sticky. I decided when I use this mascara I would just use either step one or step two but not both. Using them separate they are wonderful. The next morning my husband looked at me and said "hey, your mascara isn't clumpy this morning." He said it makes my eyes stand out and doesn't seem to give me that clumpy look in the morning. I don't like how thick and short the tube is as it makes it hard to apply, it will hit your nose. But overall I think it is a pretty good mascara. I received this product free for testing purposes.

January 15, 2016

This mascara is the single best mascara I've ever used, even beating out my old faithful - L'Oreal Voluminous. The first step really separates your lashes - and not in that spider leg way. The second step adds tons of volume and intensity. The best thing is it doesn't smudge or smear. My under eye area can get somewhat oily, and most mascaras leave me looking like a racoon within an hour or two of putting it on. This stuff doesn't budge! Not even in a hot tub.

The only cons is that it's really, really hard to get off. I've tried three different eye make-up removers when I take it off at night, and still end up having to use the eye make-up remover again in the morning before cleansing again. The other con is that I find it dries out quicker than other mascaras, but at the price, I don't mind grabbing another one.

February 25, 2015

Curvaceous did everything checked every wish off my list except for the fact that it WOULD NOT COME OFF! I tried 3 different makeup removers which none of them worked to take off my mascara. I loved how my lashes looked and how long it lasted but it was a nightmare to removed at the end of the day.

January 16, 2015

I've always liked CoverGirl mascara as they provide good everyday mascara that is quite effective. Since trying the bombshell however, it is my new favorite mascara of all! It doesn't clump up and lasts all day/night. I have fairly short eyelashes that don't always curl very well but this product does all that and more. The first side gives me good volume and the second side makes them look very nice and long. All other mascaras I've tried tend to flake off throughout the day and make me look like I have very dark circles under my eyes, but not the bombshell! Great price and definitely worth a try.

January 05, 2015

From my first time using it, I was very impressed with this mascara! The two-step application process ensures that my lashes are darker, thicker and much more voluminous. My lashes haven't looked this thick or curvy in years! I will definitely be purchasing this mascara again, and again, and again ...