CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 801 in Mascara

The two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes.

Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat.
Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

January 07, 2017

Ce mascara donne un très beau résultat : cils allongés et volumineux sans grumeau . Par contre, je le trouve très difficile à retirer même en utilisant un démaquillant pour les yeux conçu pour le maquillage hydrofuge

December 20, 2016

I have very stubby eyelashes and watery eyes (I'm a catch!). I always thought that wearing mascara was hopeless because no matter what, it would always end up below my eyes.

Until I found CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara!!

Oh my goodness, it makes me look like I've got false eyelashes on and it stays on FOREVER!

Honestly, the only downside is that it's hard to get off with every makeup remover I've tried. But if that's the price of it staying on my lashes all day, then so be it!

I'd definitely recommend trying it.

November 30, 2016

This mascara is one of the best! Love how long my lashes look after I use it, I would recommend it to anyone I know and definitely will be purchasing again. Not every mascara has the ability to make your top and bottom lashes look full, dark, and long. Love!

November 27, 2016

This is my favourite mascara... hands down.... no question. It is getting hard to find in my small town. This is a two step process for application. Both layers are dark (I have had ones where the first step was white) so if you miss a lash or two on the second round, you won't have white lashes popping out. It don't flake or melt on to my face. It washes off easily with soap and water.

November 04, 2016

Je ne comprend pas les mascaras au deux embout !! Le premier allonge et le deuxième côté vient coller tout mes cils ensemble. Je trouve qu'il y a de meilleur mascara en pharmacie.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien le numéro un, il allonge les cils. Mais le numéro deux leur donne du volume, peut-être un peu trop. Mes cils collent ensemble et il y a tellement de grumeaux. Je le rachèterais seulement s'il y avait le numéro un.

September 28, 2016

I used this product and I must say I like it, But it doesn't do anything extra for me than any regular mascara I have bought. The extra price isn't really worth it. Also I find it extremely hard to get off.

September 12, 2016

I've tried super high end mascaras and this one rivals the pricey high-end counterparts. Crazy separation and stay-put power, this isn't BUDGING until you use eye makeup remover. Easy to apply and doesn't have ANY clumping.

September 12, 2016

I really liked the look of my lashes after applying this mascara. The wand was great, gave my lashes nice body and volume. My issue, however, is with the residue this mascara leaves. It is extremely difficult to get off completely and left my lashes feeling hard and brittle.

August 27, 2016

J'ai acheté ce mascara deux fois. La première fois je l'ai trouvé PARFAIT. Wow les cils sont longs. Celui que j'ai présentement me donne aussi de superbe cils, cependant la deuxième couche est collante et tâche toujours ma peau.. je ne comprend pas le changement mais bon... J'ai le résultat