CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 821 in Mascara

The two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes.

Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat.
Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

February 20, 2017

i really liked this mascara the to ended brush makes my lashes look so full. when i add multiple layers my lashes look very nice . I have blonde eye lashes so they are very light when i use this my eyes look awesome!

February 18, 2017

This mascara definetly gives you the volume and fullness you want in eye lashes. I love how you use two different sides to make them pop out! However I found that when you apply to much it does start to clump. But over all it works very well :)

February 01, 2017

I purchased this product after a friend had recommended it for making her lashes nice and full. I was pleased with the applicator of it, although because of the set up i feel like on a daily use it wouldn't last long as the tubes seem small, but its a duo set so you need to expect that. When i applied it i loved the way my lashes looked and they looked noticeably thicker/fuller. What i didn't expect though would be how hard this stuff is to take off. I have multiple products i use to take make up off and even with my strongest one, i was scrubbing until kingdom come to get this stuff off. My eyes felt raw and i still didn't seem to get it all off as the next morning with a hot shower i had major residue under my eyes still. I tried it again thinking i went too generous on the application of it, but i had the same outcome... so this was a no for me.

January 24, 2017

This mascara works too well – to the point that I hated using it. It does NOT come off. In order to take it off completely every night I would have to scrub my eyes raw, so I usually just left it on, which is very uncomfortable. I ended up adding a bit of baby oil and later, makeup remover, to it to try and thin it out, but that didn't work.

January 07, 2017

Ce mascara donne un très beau résultat : cils allongés et volumineux sans grumeau . Par contre, je le trouve très difficile à retirer même en utilisant un démaquillant pour les yeux conçu pour le maquillage hydrofuge

December 20, 2016

I have very stubby eyelashes and watery eyes (I'm a catch!). I always thought that wearing mascara was hopeless because no matter what, it would always end up below my eyes.

Until I found CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara!!

Oh my goodness, it makes me look like I've got false eyelashes on and it stays on FOREVER!

Honestly, the only downside is that it's hard to get off with every makeup remover I've tried. But if that's the price of it staying on my lashes all day, then so be it!

I'd definitely recommend trying it.

November 30, 2016

This mascara is one of the best! Love how long my lashes look after I use it, I would recommend it to anyone I know and definitely will be purchasing again. Not every mascara has the ability to make your top and bottom lashes look full, dark, and long. Love!

November 27, 2016

This is my favourite mascara... hands down.... no question. It is getting hard to find in my small town. This is a two step process for application. Both layers are dark (I have had ones where the first step was white) so if you miss a lash or two on the second round, you won't have white lashes popping out. It don't flake or melt on to my face. It washes off easily with soap and water.

November 04, 2016

Je ne comprend pas les mascaras au deux embout !! Le premier allonge et le deuxième côté vient coller tout mes cils ensemble. Je trouve qu'il y a de meilleur mascara en pharmacie.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien le numéro un, il allonge les cils. Mais le numéro deux leur donne du volume, peut-être un peu trop. Mes cils collent ensemble et il y a tellement de grumeaux. Je le rachèterais seulement s'il y avait le numéro un.