CoverGirl CG Smoothers Concealer
Amazing

CoverGirl CG Smoothers Concealer Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 389 in Concealer

September 25, 2016

Before I started using liquid concealers, this product was my go-to. I used it all throughout my late teens and well into my twenties. I still have one and use it here and there.

Because the skin tone shades are too dark for me, I would always buy the Illuminator, which is very pale. It's not technically meant to act as a concealer on its own, but it matches my skin well.

It could be because I was using the Illuminator and not one of the actual concealer shades, but I never found that this had very good coverage. It's a light coverage only, and it always worked a bit better on my breakouts rather than on my under eye circles. If I had a pimple, this provided a small amount of help, provided I didn't blend too hard. Under my eyes, this has never done much.

Even though this has kind of a greasy consistency, I actually find that this really clings badly to dry patches. I have very dry under eyes, and even when I was younger and this was less of an issue, this looked extremely dry and cakey. As a concealer that's part of the "smoothers" line, it doesn't really live up to its title.

If you're looking for very light spot concealing and can't afford an expensive product, this is okay. If you require anything more than light coverage, especially under the eyes, I wouldn't recommend this

May 01, 2016

Nice product for the prize but doesn't cover a lot ! We already see my dark circles under this concealer. It's smooth and moizturize. I give a 6/10 for the quality.