CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 503 in Blush

July 10, 2016

I have purchased the cover girl cheekers in the classic pink for many years.
It is the perfect color for my skin colourcand is readily available in most drug and grocery stores.

June 12, 2016

I love this blush and this shade because it stays put for a long time, my skin is very fair so it blends in well with the foundation I use , the little brush that comes with it makes putting it on easier its a great product

May 29, 2014

This blush is both good quality & a great price. In today's world it's amazing us women can even afford make up! This product is one I will now use forever! If goes on light & smooth & lasts all day! No re apply like so many other brands! You look good from morning to night!

February 19, 2014

I love Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Classic pink and I have used it for years. The only thing I don't like is that the brush starts to loose its bristles after awhile and is not the best quality. I usually have to replace the brush.

February 18, 2014

Beautiful color, makes my cheeks pop!

February 17, 2014

very good product for the price, i recommand it

October 26, 2013

I haven't bought a blush in years but must say.. I love this one. The tone is so perfect for my skin and just makes for a perfect blush coloured cheek. Can't even tell it is makeup. I will continue to have this product in my makeup bag.

October 26, 2013

This is a nice blush for a natural look. It gives a healthy glow, I wish it was available in a more matte finish. Good drugstore blush for a good rice.

July 28, 2010

I have had this blush forever. Back to the days where all I owned was mascara and lip gloss. I have the CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink. Its name says it all, its a classic Barbie-baby pink with no shimmer. I love the color of this blush. However the product itself is not that good. The pigmentation of this blush worse than okay but better than horrible, it is EXTREMELY sheer unless your build up the color. In the picture above, it took me about 2 minutes with heavy swatching to get that color so you could see it. You have to really dig with your brush to get the true color out. It is a good product to have when you are starting out with make up. The sheer coverage will keep you from looking like a clown if you put a lot on. The shape of the pan it is in is really awkward. If wish it were round like MACs or square like Nars. It is hard to get a round blush brush in a narrow rectangle pan. Like all drugstore products it comes with a horrible unusable brush, but I threw mine away. What was CoverGirl thinking! About a month ago, I decided to use this again and the top layer of the blush was not pigmented almost as if there was a film on top. I scraped that off and now the blush works like new. I am not going to repurchase this blush again only because there are lots of better quality inexpensive blushes out there. Overall, it is an okay product, but I would save my money and spend it on a better blush.