CoverGirl Clean Foundation Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 624 in Foundation

January 27, 2017

I just had a chance to try this foundation out. It is water based formula so it goes on light and does not cake. It is very natural looking on. I absolutely love the smell of it, reminds me of noxema skin cream.
    If your looking for a light, natural looking foundation definitely give a try.

December 03, 2016

I've been using this foundation for years and I've always liked it. It provides good coverage but after trying some higher end brands I find my skin gets oilier when I'm wearing this CoverGirl foundation in comparison to the others I've tried. I still like to use this because for the price point it does a great job.

May 05, 2016

I love this foundation for a liquid. It gives me a good coverage but is not heavy and wears well through the day. The ivory tone has been the only one that matches my skin well in the winter time when my summer tan has long gone. I have tried lots of other types of foundations which are liquid, and I keep coming back to this one!

April 15, 2016

I love it, it covers great and lasts all day.It dosnt feel greasy.And the color was right on the money.It also has a pleasant smell.Some foundations are very thick not this one its just great.And its been around for a long time.

March 02, 2016

My go to foundation. Cheap and not very heavy so doesn't look like I have a ton of makeup on. I just need to help reduce redness, not blemishes so it gets the job done.

February 25, 2016

I stumbled upon this foundation by a lucky accident! I was browsing around Shoppers with some girlfriends after brunch, and saw this foundation on sale for $5. What a steal! The normal price of this foundation was $10.

Since I’ve been wanting to try a new foundation anyways, I thought this would be the perfect chance without spending too much money!

The one thing I did not like about this foundation is how hard it is for the product to come out. Even when you try to shake the glass jar, the foundation is really stubborn and does not want to come out. I was smacking this bottle pretty hard on my hand for a good few minutes before my hand started getting red.

I found that the foundation was easy to blend, and came without a scent. It was also very buildable, which is something I always look for in foundation. Being buildable allows you to be flexible with the amount of coverage you want.

January 17, 2016

Applies very smooth,really great coverage ,doesn't feel heavy or cakey ,this is a really great foundation

January 06, 2016

Covergirl clean normal skin foundation: I purchased this product at Walmart in the shade 155 Soft Honey for C$6.97. It originally costs C$9.99 but is usually on sale. I've been purchasing this product since Highschool. It has great coverage for uneven skin tones. This was my everyday foundation. It applys on smoothly It is very lightweight but I find it has a lot of shine you must apply a setting powder after! I don't use this foundation as much anymore because It doesn't last all day you must use a setting spray to extend Wearing time. If your looking for a cheaper foundation that gets the job done this would be a great option for you!

January 04, 2016

I tend to not try new things but I got a chance to try this and found it went on smooth and even and didn't make my skin feel clogged with too much makeup. Would definately recommend.

June 30, 2015

This was the first foundation I had ever bought myself, and since I was a beginner to makeup, I loved it! the coverage is light-medium when applied with a beauty blender/sponge, and you can build it up. photographs beautifully, and there are a lot of shades to choose from. I have stocked up on this foundation, I can't get enough of it! my skin does not feel cakey or sticky after applying it, and it lasts for the whole day. my skin feels like it could breathe and light and airy.