CoverGirl Clean Foundation Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 653 in Foundation

March 13, 2017

I actually really like this foundation. It has a good variety of shades. I like that it is very well priced and affordable. I also like that it actually covers and lasts almost all day. I always recommend it to family and friends.

March 03, 2017

This is a really cheap foundation and it almost always goes on sale but this is one of those products that brings truth to the saying "you get what you pay for".
    Firstly, this foundation smells TERRIBLE. It has a medicinal scent that I couldn't place but I know I had smelled before.. the best way I can describe it is Noxzema, if you remember that strong menthol-like scent. The worst part is the scent lingers and you can smell it on your face long after you've applied it.
    It is water-based and you can tell by the texture .. it is very lightweight and I will admit it feels very nice and moisturizing when applied. It is so light though that it offers little to no coverage, I also felt like it wasn't buildable to create coverage because after a few layers it began to look cakey (although it didn't feel heavy on my skin)
    I also do not like the glass container it comes in because I do not like to "pour" out my foundation. This also causes me to accidentally pour too much or even spill some. I would prefer the product much more if it came in a pump or even a tube.

March 01, 2017

perfect this product covergirl clean foundation its excellent because the quality of product its really good and the final effect of the makeup its so cool ccovering all the imperfection of the skin I recommended to my friends

March 01, 2017

For its price and what it does, this is the best foundation ive tried. It stays on most of the day and works well with all the powders and primers ive used. I would definately reccomend it as its super cheap and does the job.

January 27, 2017

I just had a chance to try this foundation out. It is water based formula so it goes on light and does not cake. It is very natural looking on. I absolutely love the smell of it, reminds me of noxema skin cream.
    If your looking for a light, natural looking foundation definitely give a try.

December 03, 2016

I've been using this foundation for years and I've always liked it. It provides good coverage but after trying some higher end brands I find my skin gets oilier when I'm wearing this CoverGirl foundation in comparison to the others I've tried. I still like to use this because for the price point it does a great job.

May 05, 2016

I love this foundation for a liquid. It gives me a good coverage but is not heavy and wears well through the day. The ivory tone has been the only one that matches my skin well in the winter time when my summer tan has long gone. I have tried lots of other types of foundations which are liquid, and I keep coming back to this one!

April 15, 2016

I love it, it covers great and lasts all day.It dosnt feel greasy.And the color was right on the money.It also has a pleasant smell.Some foundations are very thick not this one its just great.And its been around for a long time.

March 02, 2016

My go to foundation. Cheap and not very heavy so doesn't look like I have a ton of makeup on. I just need to help reduce redness, not blemishes so it gets the job done.

February 25, 2016

I stumbled upon this foundation by a lucky accident! I was browsing around Shoppers with some girlfriends after brunch, and saw this foundation on sale for $5. What a steal! The normal price of this foundation was $10.

Since I’ve been wanting to try a new foundation anyways, I thought this would be the perfect chance without spending too much money!

The one thing I did not like about this foundation is how hard it is for the product to come out. Even when you try to shake the glass jar, the foundation is really stubborn and does not want to come out. I was smacking this bottle pretty hard on my hand for a good few minutes before my hand started getting red.

I found that the foundation was easy to blend, and came without a scent. It was also very buildable, which is something I always look for in foundation. Being buildable allows you to be flexible with the amount of coverage you want.