CoverGirl Clean Makeup Remover for Eye & Lips Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Lightweight lotion gently sweeps away make-up. Lightweight lotion gently and thoroughly sweeps away traces of eye and lip make-up. Gentle formula helps keep delicate skin around the eye and mouth soft and smooth. Made in Canada.

December 08, 2015

I find this product really oily it smeared the makeup on my face and made it really hard to get off at times.

February 17, 2014

love it, works well for me! doesn't bother my skin or eyes,

February 17, 2014

Great stuff, it does a great job getting that crap off your eyes after a long day

February 17, 2014

I like how easy this one is to use it takes all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling clean I always try to buy these when I get a chance to I love how they work.

October 24, 2013

Cover girl always make products I like and this one is no exception it worked great and left nothing behind I just love how well it worked

September 26, 2013

i tried this and it was the best ever, didnt bother my eyes at all and i have very sensitive eyes to begin with.

August 09, 2013

Great! I have tried a few other brands but really liked this one. Much more affordable than others I've tried and worked just as good.

July 12, 2013

I always hate that annoying bit of eye makeup that just doesn't seem to want to come off. These wipes get it every time.

June 26, 2013

could be improve. wasnt impress with this product.

June 21, 2013

works really well! i would definitely purchase this again