CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 613 in Foundation

CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup is available in a variety of shades. Both oil and fragrance fee, this liquid makeup won't clog pores, is dermatologically-tested, non-acnegenic and controls oil. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

January 17, 2017

This might be good for oil control, but my skin did not like this product at all. i got very itchy when wearing so I washed my face right away. It will be on my no list

November 08, 2016

I usually love most Covergirl products but this one just wasn't for me. The coverage is very light and didn't last very long. I prefer a foundation with heavier coverage that will last throughout the workday and this one doesn't.

October 14, 2016

I love the coverage of this foundation. It works best when using your fingers to apply. It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin tone. I do notice the feel when it's warmed out, however, I tend to not wear a ton of makeup. Overall, it is a great product!

October 13, 2016

I really liked this product in highschool and would definitely use it for days when a lighter coverage is needed like for example on a hot sunny day and you don't want too much on the skin. It smells so good. And works well for the price point.

September 29, 2016

I have use this in the past and I like the size of the bottle. small enough to lug around in your purse or makeup bag. The coverage is average. The scent is okay. It is quite runny but not watery, you'll end up using more.

September 22, 2016

I have used this in the past when i couldn't afford my regular foundation, and i couldn't believe how well it worked, it dries nice leaving a nice powdery finish. it smells so good. I can still smell it when i think about it. it stays on pretty long too

September 12, 2016

I thought this foundation would worked quite good but didn't blend enough. If I scratch during the day I end up with foundation on my hands. I also didn't like the bottle at all as it was almost impossible to get the foundation out and would be better packaging to use a pump.

September 08, 2016

I love Cover Girl Makeup . I have used this product for many years and just love it . I have tried using other more expensive products but they just don't work for me , so I always come back to Cover Girl .

July 11, 2016

This is so far the one make-up I really love. It goes on clean and covers the whole face with a beautiful natural looking sheen. I am getting quite a few compliments about how pretty i look. Recommend.

July 04, 2016

Love the texture and consistency of this foundation. It lasted oil day, combatted my oily skin in that it kept it at bay. Went on effortlessly and was lightweight and blended like a charm! For those looking for an amazing affordable foundation, the Covergirl Clean Oil Control Foundation is the best. I love that it is perfect for summer and gives a clean, natural finish.