CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 652 in Foundation

CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup is available in a variety of shades. Both oil and fragrance fee, this liquid makeup won't clog pores, is dermatologically-tested, non-acnegenic and controls oil. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

March 04, 2017

J'ai une peau grasse à tendance acnéique, donc ce produit me convient bien ! il laisse respirer ma peau durant la journée, et laisse un beau fini à la peau. La couvrance est parfaite ! N'est pas cher non plus !

March 01, 2017

I really don’t have oily skin but I wanted to try this product as it’s unscented, oil free, and suitable for sensitive skin. After using this product for 3½ weeks I have to say I’m really happy with the foundation. It provides really great coverage, a smooth finish that’s lightweight, and the foundation doesn’t leave your face with that caked on look. The color I chose was a perfect match and it blended really nice into my skin leaving a natural look. I was a little worried that the foundation would dry my skin out as it’s designed for oily complexions but I'm happy to report back that it hasn’t. It must be those gentle conditioners. The foundation doesn’t have a scent and I haven’t had any kind of reaction so I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone with sensitive skin. The one negative thing about this product is the glass bottle it comes in, it’s really difficult to get the foundation out. Better packaging would make this a pretty good foundation for the money.

February 20, 2017

This is the only foundation I have ever used. It is allergy friendly and I love the different shades that i can use. My skin has changed during the years and find there has always been a shade that I can use to blend with my natural skin

January 24, 2017

I use to buy the Covergirl Foundation all the time . It actually was my main foundation to buy. But I find it is watery now and seems like I have to keep applying it in order to cover blemishes up. I am a bit disappointed in it now especially for the price you pay.

January 17, 2017

This might be good for oil control, but my skin did not like this product at all. i got very itchy when wearing so I washed my face right away. It will be on my no list

November 08, 2016

I usually love most Covergirl products but this one just wasn't for me. The coverage is very light and didn't last very long. I prefer a foundation with heavier coverage that will last throughout the workday and this one doesn't.

October 14, 2016

I love the coverage of this foundation. It works best when using your fingers to apply. It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin tone. I do notice the feel when it's warmed out, however, I tend to not wear a ton of makeup. Overall, it is a great product!

October 13, 2016

I really liked this product in highschool and would definitely use it for days when a lighter coverage is needed like for example on a hot sunny day and you don't want too much on the skin. It smells so good. And works well for the price point.

September 29, 2016

I have use this in the past and I like the size of the bottle. small enough to lug around in your purse or makeup bag. The coverage is average. The scent is okay. It is quite runny but not watery, you'll end up using more.

September 22, 2016

I have used this in the past when i couldn't afford my regular foundation, and i couldn't believe how well it worked, it dries nice leaving a nice powdery finish. it smells so good. I can still smell it when i think about it. it stays on pretty long too