CoverGirl Clean Sensitive Skin Foundation Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 597 in Foundation

Clean Makeup’s formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Our sensitive skin formula is fragrance and oil free, and is suitable for sensitive skin. Also available in our Normal Skin and Oil Control formulas. For more information, visit covergirl.ca

April 03, 2016

I use this product every single day. It's very affordable and works wonderfully. The coverage you receive us amazing. Wuth this product you really get more bang for your buck.

March 31, 2016

I have been buying this foundation for years and I love it. It's affordable, covers well, but is still light enough to avoid "cake face". It's easy to blend and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I have absolutely no complaints!

March 29, 2016

I love the coverage of thus find still!! It goes on smooth and last all day! I like that it covers my flaws, especially blemishes and fish cheeks. Non greasy as well which I love!!

March 11, 2016

i absolutely love this product. This has been my go to product since i was a teen (many years ago) It is smooth and coverage is great, it does not irritate my skin and i have very sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product. Even though i used to pay 3.99 for it and has now averaged 7.99 i have no hesitation buying it regardless if on sale or not...

March 09, 2016

I did not like this product I tried and it made my skin feel tight and I got a redness colour to my skin will not be using this product again

March 09, 2016

I didn't really like this product. I generally use the regular "clean" one but decided to try this as my skin is prone to breakouts - but I found this product has a stronger scent as well as it caused my skin to feel dry.

March 07, 2016

Okay so this foundation has to be hands down one of my absolute favorite drug store foundation ever!
First off it matches my skin tone exactly and i use a brush to apply it on and it goes on flawlessly. I have a bit redness and it covers it completely! For the $ its worth it no doubt!

March 03, 2016

I purchased this at Wal-Mart. I believe it was very effective for the price. I like how the texture went with my skin type. For anyone who is very light skin it will work perfect with.

February 23, 2016

Not a huge fan of this foundation. I found it didn't stay on very long. Would definitely need a higher quality foundation for my face as this one is not very good quality

February 13, 2016

I have been using this foundation for about 15 years and no problems with it. Goes on so nice and cant tell of any make up lines. not runny nor clumpy:)