CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 595 in Foundation

January 21, 2016

I love how light this foundation is love the way it covers would use it again, the price is good and would recommend to my friends

December 23, 2015

So for me, I have very dry skin and I found that this was my a very good foundation for me. I found that with all of the rubbing on my skin, I would make dry patches on my face stand out more and they would also become more irritated. For someone with normal skin I would recommend it, but dry skin, maybe not so much.

March 24, 2015

This is a good foundation its really creamy and works well with my oily skin but I got the wrong shade and I can do by contouring and bronzing up my face but really hate that I have the wrong colour. The foundation is full cover but noticed it takes a lot of blending because of the creaminess and also may take a little longer to set. other wise it is a great product.

January 05, 2015

I on my second jar of this, last a very long time. Gives good coverage without looking or feeling like you are wearing make-up. I use # 325. Goes on smooth and easily blends without leaving lines.

October 28, 2014

I have been using this foundation since it first hit shelves in Canada, I'm in the shade 320 and I love it! I apply it with my Real Techniques buffing brush which has a much more full coverage look than applying it with a beauty blender or your fingers. I set it when a powder and use the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer underneath and it lasts me all day long without ever needing to touch it up.

September 12, 2014

I like this product, However the smell is so strong I dont think I will buy it again

September 10, 2014

I love the texture of this product, but I find it doesn't stay for very long on my face before I have to reapply it, or notice my imperfections ;).

July 09, 2014

Would buy this again in a second. Flawless coverage that lasts.

June 24, 2014

Don't like it, makes my skin oily and looks greasy.

June 19, 2014

Use this all the time, goes on nice and stays on fairly well