CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 814 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

February 09, 2017

I love this product. I Love the brush and how long the product lasts. Great quality at a low price point. Definitely my go-to mascara for everyday wear!

February 09, 2017

I’m on the fence about this mascara. While I think it would be a great option for those looking for a more natural look, I tend to prefer a more dramatic or noticeable look. It did however work well as a topper to separate clumpier mascara and on “no makeup” makeup days.

Pros:
    - Definitely holds true to claim of being clump free
    - Buildable: multiple coats can be used while remaining clump free
    - Moderately elongated lashes
    - Can be used for a more natural look

Cons:
    - Not the best option for those who prefer a more noticeable or volumizing look

February 07, 2017

I got this product as a gift. The applicator is good for precise application and doesn't allow you to over-apply the mascara. I'm having problems with it though because i always manage to poke myself with it, and the plastic is a bit hard. It doesn't work well if you have sparse eyelashes. The mascara itself is nice and creamy, good consistency.

February 05, 2017

This mascara is just okay. I purchased a few of them because they were on sale for $2.99 - all in black. I like the fun color of the bottle - wish the wand tip could stay that bright green color even after using the mascara! The mascara does what it promises - eliminates clumps. It does this by being SUPER thin - this is NOT a dramatic mascara by any means. This mascara adds almost no length to my lashes, but it does make them thicker and separates them well (no clumps) very well. It stays put fairly well too - I have been wearing it daily for work for several weeks now and very rarely have I noticed any smudging. It washes off well at night - no muss, no fuss (mind you the variety I have is NOT waterproof) This product gets three stars from me because it's an okay mascara - nothing really special about it. Really wish it added more length, but lashes do look okay with it on regardless.

February 02, 2017

This stuff is great if you just want a thin layer of mascara and to make your lashes spread nicely before another coat this stuff is perfect for that as well as bottom lashes

January 19, 2017

This is a very decent mascara. It doesn't clump, the price is alright and it makes my eyes pop. Really good purchase. Its not my every day mascara, but I use it here and there.

January 19, 2017

The only mascara I have used for years! It doesn't get clumpy or cause spider lashes. I've also noticed it adds a lot more length to my lashes. The only issue I could mention is I haven't noticed it adds and fullness to my lashes.

January 17, 2017

J'ai reçu ce mascara en cadeau et je l'ai bien apprécié. La brosse permets à mes cils de rester séparé l'un de l'autre et de se recourbé un peu plus tout en ayant l'air naturel.

January 10, 2017

J'adore ce mascara il étire tres bien mes cils et il donne beaucoup de volume la couleur est soutenu j'en ai essayer plusieur et je revient souvent a celui quand je me maquille de plus il est pas dispendieux un must à avoir !

January 08, 2017

The best. I tried to buy expensive name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this mascara. No clumps, lots of volume and cheap! One tube lasts a long time as well. You can layer quickly if it doesn't dry on you.