CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 801 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

January 19, 2017

This is a very decent mascara. It doesn't clump, the price is alright and it makes my eyes pop. Really good purchase. Its not my every day mascara, but I use it here and there.

January 19, 2017

The only mascara I have used for years! It doesn't get clumpy or cause spider lashes. I've also noticed it adds a lot more length to my lashes. The only issue I could mention is I haven't noticed it adds and fullness to my lashes.

January 17, 2017

J'ai reçu ce mascara en cadeau et je l'ai bien apprécié. La brosse permets à mes cils de rester séparé l'un de l'autre et de se recourbé un peu plus tout en ayant l'air naturel.

January 10, 2017

J'adore ce mascara il étire tres bien mes cils et il donne beaucoup de volume la couleur est soutenu j'en ai essayer plusieur et je revient souvent a celui quand je me maquille de plus il est pas dispendieux un must à avoir !

January 08, 2017

The best. I tried to buy expensive name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this mascara. No clumps, lots of volume and cheap! One tube lasts a long time as well. You can layer quickly if it doesn't dry on you.

December 26, 2016

I have tried many different eye mascaras and I some how always come back to Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast.It is undoubtably thee best mascara if you don't want clumps.I don't think there is anything worse than a mascara that clumps with every brush you make.Cover Girl has the best because ,there is no clumping with this mascara only,smooth strokes that thickens your lashes with every brush.I recommend this Mascara because like I said before,it is the best.

December 25, 2016

ditch the lash curler!
    please don't spend 12 dollars on that lash curler its wiiiillddd.
    personally my lashes are curled so this isn't very necessary for me.
    but when I used this it improves mine even better. it makes my lashes look way better, almost closer
    to fake lashes but natural looking and that's what I crave a natural curl look that is weightless and flawless
    its why this is my favorite mascara in 2016

December 19, 2016

This is my favourite mascara. I have tried many mascaras, both high end and drug store brands. I always came back to cover girl as my go to brand. When cover girl released this clump crusher, I had to try it. I've been using ever since. I love that it provides great coverage and there is never a clump in sight! No need to try to get in there with a comb or, God forbid, a needle (yikes) to remove clumps or separate lashes - the brush leaves the lashes beautifully covered with no clumps in sight! I would recommend this brand over any drog store or high end mascara!

December 14, 2016

This is probably my favorite mascara I've ever used. I'm not much of a mascara junkie, but I've used quite a few. This one is simply amazing. Whenever I use it there are 0 clumps in my mascara, which is a good thing because that's what the product should do.
    With this mascara, it certainly gives your lashes a more natural look, which I love. The wand separates the lashes perfectly and evenly applies the product.
    Very great mascara and I really think everyone should have it.

December 10, 2016

The U shape of the wand makes the application effortless, quick and easy. A few coats of this mascara guarantees full, dark and long lashes. The final result is very good for its price!