CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 773 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

November 30, 2016

This is another great mascara. It goes on very nice and I can apply a few counts without getting my eyelashes all munged up. It literally is a clump crusher. I think it's all in the brush part. The way the bristles are made. It lasts all day. No need to reapply. I like this mascara a lot because I am a habitual overapplier of mascara.

November 30, 2016

I just recently purchased this product having tried another Covergirl Lash Blaster. I like this one too. There are no lumps during pplication and it spreads out evenly. No smudging and long lasting. Very happy with it.

October 22, 2016

Love this mascara! It's one that you can easily work with and doesn't get everywhere:) It leaves lashes long curled and natural looking but can also be built up! 100% recommend

October 12, 2016

My go to every day! Keeps lashes separated and definitely does not clump. The brush is firm and applies the mascara evenly. I find that this lasts a long time without getting dry and clumpy. Definitely a fave.

September 28, 2016

This Mascara is perfection! The regular one is my favorite as it does what it claims and doesn't go clumpy before its used up like so many others ive tried. The waterproof version is ALMOST as good but does cause a few more clumpies it seems (found out when I bought that version by accident!)

September 23, 2016

Defines my lashes greatly nice volume and nice length. Great product, highly recommend it . Even my girls use it. Thank you for another great product cover girl!

September 23, 2016

I got this and was unable to finish it because it irritated my eyes. I found the formula to be very flaky and it did not stay on very well. I got it because it was inexpensive but I won't be purchasing this again.

September 21, 2016

Excellent mascara, not too pricey. I have short lashes and CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast seems to make them longer and thicker without big globs everywhere!

September 14, 2016

One of my new favorite beauty products!
My lashes looked amazing, and one of the best ones I have used! There are no clumps, lashes look long and it lasts all day with no smudging.

September 13, 2016

This is my regular mascara. I find the tube lasts me a really long time and doesn't need to be re-applied. I am happy with what I get for the price to purchase.