CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipgloss

CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 681 in Lip Gloss

February 24, 2017

I have COVERGIRL COLORLICIOUS LIP GLOSS in 610 honeyed kiss. This is a lip gloss. It is very sheer with shimmer in it. It is not a sticky lip gloss nor it's not too thick. It is light weight on the lips and not heavy at all. It has a sweet scent. You can wear it by itself (even though it's really not pigmented) or you can top it off on a lip color to add shine. It is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips. I'm not a lip gloss girl, but this is pretty good compared to other lip-glosses I've tried in the past. Therefore this is a good lip-gloss.

January 28, 2017

I love this lip gloss so much I actually went out to purchase more the same day in different colors to make sure I never run out. It has a beautiful colors and not gritty, it's very moisturizing.

September 08, 2014

I really liked that lip gloss. A lot of colour to choose from. Doesn't make your lips look dry. Its perfect for a night out with your friends.