CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Liner Reviews

Ranked #701 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter.

August 09, 2014

I love this eyeliner. It is the only one I buy. It brightens my eyes and several people have told me how good my eyes look. I use it with the same brand of mascara. One of its best qualities is that you do not have to sharpen it. You just roll it up and the perfect point is there ready to use.

October 02, 2013

Really brightens the eye!
I use the everyday since it's such a good product!
I recommened it!

August 30, 2012

I love this CoverGirl liner in majestic jade! It really does brighten up hazel eyes and works great for a smoky-eyed look! Available almost anywhere and at a decent price.

June 18, 2012

This is average eyeliner. to me the brown seems to stay in place better then the blue. The blue seems to smudge easy.

April 25, 2010

I looove this mascara. For a daily use it's perfect. Not too much, and not too little. I found it lasted all day and that if you felt like touching up, it never flaked or smudged. It didnt get too bright but if you looked at different angles in the light you could see the different colors mixed in with the mascara. It's amazing.

December 10, 2009

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used so far. I use the black eyeliner and it is very effective. Highly recommend!

Updated On: December 13, 2009

The eyeliner goes on smooth without tugging on your skin. I have brown eyes and they do seem to make my eyes look brighter. It comes off easily with eye make up remover.