• CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Eye Shadow - Shimmering Sands
  • CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Eye Shadow - Shimmering Sands

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Eye Shadow - Shimmering Sands Reviews

Ranked #1050 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

March 01, 2017

I have a confession to make.. I've been using this amazing eye shadow for ouff.. I don't know maybe 15 years now.. it is my go to kit. Wether I want a day or night makeup, I always end up with a flawless look. The shadow sticks well, not too powedery and you can easily build up for which ever intensity you may want.

June 18, 2014

I've been using and going back to this 3 kit eye shadows in Shimmering sands by covergirls for years! This is my everyday eyeshadow. I just love it, it has just enough shimmer and the colors are perfect for day and night wear as well!

July 22, 2013

When I wear makeup I will chose this every time. Cost effective, light and many pallets available.
    Nice to have all in one, makes it easier to match and blend perfect eyelids for day or night.
    Two thumbs up CoverGirl!!

July 10, 2013

I love the colors and it goes on so nice.

March 03, 2010

I luuuuuuuuuv this stuff. It goes on very smoothly with one to two applications. The colours are a great neutral BUT they also have a bit of shimmer to them, which I think just adds that extra lil bit. They blend very nicely too!

This is the second time I've purchased this trio and I don't plan on stopping! :)