CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow offers matte, pearl and sparkle collections. Its easy to blend formula allows for easy application that lasts for hours. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

September 26, 2016

I love this product, I usually buy the shimmery champaign coloured one. I don't need to use a lot and it does lay all day. It's great to blend as well so if you wanted to do a smokey eye with the darker coloured shades it works well due to its incredible blending capability.

September 24, 2016

I bought the Tropical Fusion eyeshadow quad. This quad contains a lemon-lime shade, an orange shade, an aqua shade, and a fairly dark cobalt blue shade. They are all satin to shimmer finishes. I will work through this shade by shade.

Lemon-lime: This is the lightest shade in the quad. I have very pale skin to begin with, so I find that this shade barely shows up on me. Even so, I believe this may be more of a pigmentation issue than a shade issue. The colour itself has a different consistency than the others, which may be why.

Orange: This is a beautiful colour, and it's very easy to get the pigment to show up, but it's extremely dry and crumbly. This leads to a lot of fallout.

Aqua: Another beautiful colour, and probably the highest quality shadow in this particular quad. Even though this is still on the dry side, it does apply fairly easily and has minimal fallout. This has a lovely shimmer to it.

Blue: Very, very patchy. This takes more effort to apply evenly, and it often doesn't stay on well throughout the day. It's very dry and stiff, and has a lot of fallout.

Overall, these shadows are not very good quality. I personally think it's better to save up a bit more and buy shadows that actually work for you. You often don't even have to leave the drugstore to find them.

September 18, 2016

It's very tempting to but them because of their price, I've tried more than one of this and it's not the best for me. The colors change once on my skin and then seem to be absorbed by it.

July 16, 2016

Can't go wrong with cover girl. .. love this eye shadow, its always been a part of my collection. Great base shadow for all skin tones! The color really shows and you don't need a lot on your brush. Worth buying for sure and very resonaby priced.

October 02, 2015

I have the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow in Champagne and it is my go to/fav to wear! I love how it makes my eye colour pop and it is so versatile! I have used it on several of my friends whose skin tones are much darker/warmer than mine and it looks just as beautiful on them as it does on me. I've got them hooked on it now too! lol I recommend this product as a make up bag staple!

July 16, 2015

I have this shadow in black and it is my favourite black its easy to smudge and looks great.

June 19, 2015

The knock out pink is awesome. I's not an overkill, but it's a nice shade of pink. I have bought the same shade several times. I love it!

June 13, 2015

The color is pigmented and you have a lot of eye shadow in the pot. There might be a bit of fallout but it's all worth it for the color pigmentation.

June 11, 2015

I love coverGirl cosmetic I have few of this eye shadows there are highly pigmented and they have very good selection of colours. and not expensive.

May 01, 2015

I really like #CoverGirl #cosmetics and I have been buying them for years. I find it is really good quality makeup at a really affordable price. #CoverGirl "Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow" are my favorite brand of #eyeshadows I find they do not crease in the lids, the color really last through the day and evening. They also come in such #brilliant #beautiful shades. Great tones that really bring out your eyes.