CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #815 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

November 28, 2014

Some of these shades are better than others. Overall, they're pretty great. They're average quality -- average pigmentation, average texture, average blendability, etc. You get 5.5g for $5USD, which is pretty good. These are definitely better than a lot of other drugstore eyeshadows (the Maybelline ones are horrible, for example). Some of the color combinations are very unique and rather pretty. I highly recommend Country Woods and Sheerly Nudes. Totally worth a try.

January 17, 2014

I love all Cover girl products Ive yet to try one I don't love. Its one of my favorite brands to use.

1.5/5

August 09, 2013

Honestly? It did nothing to enhance my eyes. In fact, I don't even think the colours complimented my eyes at all. You had to use a lot of eye shadow to get any hint of actual colour on your eyelids. It was overpriced too! There are far better products out there.

May 14, 2013

These colours are amazing, and apply smoothly. They last quite a while, and are priced perfectly. Great for either day or night wear.

May 18, 2012

I have NEVER EVER had a set of colours that made my hazel/light-brown eyes POP like this set of 4 colours seem to do for me!! I get compliments on the sandalwood colour I use all the time. I was never really into eyeshadows because of the fact I could never really find the right colour for my eyes and skintone. But now I have. It doesn't last quite as long as I would like, I re-apply3 times total if I'm out from morning til late night, but at the same time, I can't really complain for as much as Im doing and sweating etc for the price I paid..I can't expect it to last as long as a higher end product would lol

All in all, go out girls and try yourself one of these sets, or all of them! You will NOT be disappointed! I promise!