CoverGirl Eye Shadow Palette

CoverGirl Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 09, 2016

Comes out darker than it appears
Don't put so much on
Could probably use as zombie makeup to
A pretty good smokey I can come out so it
A nice inner corner colour in it.

September 21, 2016

I bought palette in high school when I was really into bright eye shadow. I do have to admit that this is really good eye shadow. It lasts a really long time that the pigment is very vibrant. Covergirl always has great prices as well

May 20, 2016

very nice colors. buildable, and well priced. I do love cover girl and the eyeshadow is no exception great for trying a new color you're unsure of or great price for people like me that can't afford 75 bucks for eyeshadow

January 29, 2016

i bought a set #215, and the color combination palette is beautiful! very affordable price. Quality is not bad

January 24, 2016

I have tried a variety of the Covergirl EyeShadows. But I do love the palette that is in the picture, the blues and orange. I would definitely use CG eyeshadow again.

January 20, 2016

I have used Cover Girl products for many years and I have NEVER had a bad experience. The colour palettes are AMAZING. I LOVE the neutral tones...BEAUTIFUL.

June 13, 2015

I have used different Cover Girl products for so many years and love them. I like their eye shadows in the earthy neutral tones, the bright colors make me look like a clown. They stay on all day until I take it off at night.

June 13, 2015

This quad is so fun to use during the summer time. I used it in many summer looks last year, on youtube. The colors are pigmented and fun to work with. Great for people who aren't afrais to play with bold colors.

April 16, 2015

Love the colors applies nice and last

March 14, 2015

I actually got these for a gift one year and I love all the colours in this set! They are so much fun and they brighten up your whole face. They just add that nice pop without being too over powering.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote