CoverGirl Fantastic Lash

CoverGirl Fantastic Lash Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 775 in Mascara

The breakthrough lash-building formula builds lash thickness smoothly and evenly, delivering a beautiful, flexible, full fan of lashes.

August 12, 2014

Love this mascara. Leaves my lashes looking great!!! I am impressed with this product and the price is not to bad.

August 12, 2014

Works really well! Was very pleased with how my lashes were nicely seperated and full looking

October 22, 2013

Produit moyen, laisse des grumeaux Et Donne un effet naturel

May 29, 2012

Great mascara for the price, did not run and lasted all day, easy to wash off

May 02, 2012

I loves Cover Girl Blast,didnt run or irrate my eyes

January 05, 2012

I consistently buy this mascara - it comes in both waterproof and regular. I like the regular for daily use because it washes off easily. It stays put, and little clumping.

July 15, 2011

This really works well with my eyelashes. I have a hard time with mascara, most clump, dry to fast, not fast enough... this one seems to be just right.

March 26, 2009

This used to be my absolute favourite mascara. The only reason I started trying new ones was because I broke two bottles in a row, and was very annoyed. (My love for the product itself is usually enough to endure flimsy packaging but this was NOT cool … I try to screw the wand in very tight so no air gets in and my mascara lasts a long time. Well this mascara has a small metal thingy (for lack of a better word) that the wand screws into, and TWICE in a row, I screwed it in too tightly, and the metal part of the bottle snapped off onto the wand, leaving the tube filled with my mascara completely naked, and useless. I had to throw it out and was very unimpressed.) Anyways, for the product itself:

The brush is very thick, but I like that about a mascara brush. Once you get used to it, I find it easier to manipulate than a thin brush. The product itself clumps as much as any mascara would if you put on a number of coats, but luckily you don’t have to because this mascara gives you a lovely “fan” of lashes right from the first coat. If they ever decided to change their shoddy packaging, I would buy it again.

February 25, 2009

I hate this mascara. The brush makes my lashes hardly coated. It's a waste. I got clumps. ugh.

December 10, 2008

This mascara makes my lashes look soooooo good. One of the best I have ever used.