CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 773 in Mascara

August 03, 2016

My eyelashes are very long, but the hair is fine and most mascara is either too clumpy, or too "wet" like and doesn't give me the effect most of us are looking for.

I normally don't go for the cheaper brands, however, this Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara is the one you want!!

Firstly, it isn't super wet so that is doesn't give you any volume or length and gets messy on your eyelids when your trying to apply it
Secondly, it is truly "build-able". You can got from eye to eye gradually layering this mascara and it doesn't clump or chunk !

Thirdly, my lashes are "fanned-out" so nicely and when you apply straight from your lid right up to the tips of your lashes, it give a deep, dark, full luxury look.

Lastly, It doesn't bother my eyes as I am a contact lens wearer.

It last all day but does wash off very easily. I don't use the waterproof, but I would recommend it if you eyes water alot naturally or you planning to go to the gym, swimming etc.

Very Good Product

April 26, 2016

This is my favourite mascara OF ALL TIME. does this ever lengthen your eyelashes!!!! Even though it sticks to what it promises, it somehow makes it look natural too. 100% you need this in your life.

February 09, 2016

I love this I have not used or tried any other brand since its so good for volume in lashes and gives a nice thicker look on your lashes. My favorite mascara 100%.

November 09, 2015

This mascara is awesome.. Love the brush,making it easy to apply without smudging & really lenghtens my lashes!

November 09, 2015

As a minimalist with make up, I was nervous but excited to try something new. No rhyme or reason, I just picked a mascara off the shelf of my local Walmart. Flamed Out claims to "curve lashes up and out" and give an "instant volume boost". Unwrapping and applying it for the first time was exciting and fairly easy. The different shaped brush applied product in a thin even layer while separating my lashes, not clumping them like other brands. The curved shape of the brush led me to get product on my eye lid almost every application. Instructions say to add a second coat focusing on the outer lash line. This is where Flamed Out fizzled out in my opinion. The second layer went on less smooth and was much more dry and clumpy. I was left with defined lashes, which is great in my book, but I cannot say there was a volume boost. The volume boost would come with a few layers, but the dry texture of the additional layers was enough for me to keep it minimal.

This product is for you if you want to sweep on a single layer of mascara for a natural look and be out the door. I would not recommend this product if you are someone who wants to build layers of product for dramatic lashes.

July 09, 2015

I bought this mascara because it was the cheapest on the shelf, and was that ever a bad idea. It is supposed to give you bold eyelashes, but I find unless you lather it on, it doesn't do squat for my eyelashes. Will not be buying this product again.

June 24, 2015

I got this #forfree in my P&G;Sampler box just last week. I really love this mascara it totally brought every single lash out. #CoverGirl "Flamed Out Mascara" lengthened and darkened making my eyelashes look so long with just a couple of strokes. I love the wand I found it makes applying this mascara so easy and fast. Very easy to remove also. I will definitely be buying #CoverGirl "Flamed Out Mascara" again and again.

June 08, 2015

Not the best mascara from covergirl. Doesn't do much for my lashes and causes some clumping. The brush is too large and hard to use.

May 03, 2015

I have the brown colour as my hair is light brown so I was wanting a more natural look. Works wonderfully and doesn't smudge for me! (I have puffy eyelids and usually have a problem with smudges)
I like how it looks and when I apply more times it thickens without clumping and will lengthen my lashes too.

April 28, 2015

This mascara was so amazing I almost cried the first time I put it on, making me wish I bought the waterproof version.

The volume and length achieved so quickly with this mascara beats out even the $35 mascaras I have purchased in the past. I would recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone looking for dark, thick, full lashes.