CoverGirl Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara

CoverGirl Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 775 in Mascara

August 02, 2016

Covergirl has definitely got it right with this mascara! I'm not a big make-up person but lip gloss and mascara are my staples. This stuff has been, by far, my favorite since it came out! Thanks!

May 06, 2016

CoverGirl has some nice mascaras and this is one of them. I'm on my third tube now. This is perfect for everyday use. It curls and coats my lashed nicely, no clumps at all.

December 29, 2015

Im shocked about the other reviews and how low of a rating this mascara has as it is my absolute favourite! I am an eyelash fanatic! and this does just the trick! The curved brush helps curl my lashes while making them look thick and long! I couldn't ask for a better mascara not to mention the price is unbeatable! It lasts a super long time! Every time I try to switch mascaras I end up switching back because this one works so wonderfully!

November 17, 2015

For the price, it's a great mascara. I really like the wand. It makes it easy to apply. I have sparse lashes but this helps to define them a bit more and the curl on it is great and lasts all day.