CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Under Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 389 in Concealer

CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Concealer: Buff Beige #625. For a clean, fresh, shine-free look that lasts. Successful oil-absorbers help skin look fresh and beautifully natural. This product is lasting shine control, won't clog pores, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.

January 25, 2016

I thought this worked great on my skin,sometimes I wake up with dark circles and this really helps to cover that up and give me a finished refreshed look

April 20, 2015

This stuff has little to no coverage. It's so liquidy, yet dry at the same time, so it's really hard to blend and it dries kind of crusty. Also it oxidized on me to be orange.

April 20, 2015

I have fair skin and I have a hard time finding concealer to match skin tone. I use this product in classic ivory and I love it! It corrects undereye darkness and hides any imperfections. Finally found a product at that works for my skin tones.

March 10, 2015

I got this awhile ago and loved it! helps a lot!

August 11, 2014

I personally did not like this product. I think ive purchased it maybe twice. Found that when I used it you could tell that I had it on. I like my makeup light.

August 10, 2014

I do like this concealer price is good , wish product was better but does work well.

August 08, 2014

I 100% recommend this product for people like myself who struggle with horrid under eye circles. I use this product everyday to conceal under my eyes and it works wonders ! If youre also looking for something not too expensive this is the perfect one for you! Love it.

August 07, 2014

This is the first time I have had any luck with any concealer. It goes on smoothly, blends well, and has no odour to it. I used it to cover up dark circles under my eyes and as a highlighter just below my brow. It made me feel more confident in my own skin and it brightened my face. This is definitely a winner in price, and product. It cost me $4.99 for a tube that will last me for sometime. Also, it was a very hot humid day and it did not melt off my face. Yeah! The colour matched quite well to my skin tone. I highly recommend this. Purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart.

March 27, 2014

I have very fair skin and I have a hard time finding concealer/ foundation that matches my skin tone without adding a yellow or orange tinge. I use this product in classic ivory and I love it! It corrects undereye darkness and hides any imperfections.

July 17, 2013

It covers my dark eyes really well especially late nights with my baby