CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 852 in Mascara

March 22, 2017

This is my favourite mascara EVER. It is great if you are going for a natural look or even a bold look. The brush is amazing, but not only that, the formula is as well. Long last, lengthening formula that I recommend to many!

February 19, 2017

I have been a fan of the Lash Blast Mascara Cover Girl Makes for Years, and found a multi-pack deal on this while out shopping one day and figured I'd give it a try. I was extremely pleased to find that it was even Better than the Lash Blast! I love the way it darkens my lashes and makes them look full and long! It's a great product!

February 11, 2017

I have the Full Lash Bloom in brown, and I like to wear it for day-to-day look. I don't wear a lot of make-up in general, so this mascara is nice because it looks pretty natural. My eyelashes are quite full to begin with, and with the wand I'm able to lengthen them without sticking together, which usually happen with other mascaras. It's easy to use, not perfect but good for every day use.

January 17, 2017

This mascara wasn't bad but it also wasn't amazing. It was like all other mascaras with nothing unique or special. It volumizes and doesn't clump. Average.

November 30, 2016

I am always looking for mascara to add volume. I tried Full Lash Bloom but stopped using it. The mascara itself is as good as any Covergirl mascara. It's the brush that I hate. It is actually uncomfortable to use, I find the bristles are close to painful applying to my lashes. I wasn't a fan, especially when there are lots of other products for fuller lashes.

November 12, 2016

I was so disappointed by this mascara! Covergirl mascara has never failed me, but this one is just so basic. It simply coats my lashes in mascara. There's no length added and no extra volume. It didn't look terrible, no clumps or anything, but my lashes looked so much stumpier than usual!

October 19, 2016

Just bought the Cover girl Full bloom Mascara. The price was great but I didn't find it really extended or filled out my lashes. It was a little clumpy as well.

September 19, 2016

I love this one, In the states I can get the water proof version which I love even more. I like how it is easy to layer without appearing clumpy and I even get people asking me if my lashes are real. It lasts all day, just dont cut onions if you are wearing the regular no waterproof one. Other than that I was very impressed with this mascara

September 08, 2016

This is a great mascara! It's affordable, does what it says leaving you with pretty lashes, no clumps and no flaking. Have been using it for two weeks and I am pleased with my results. After an 8 hour work day my lashes still look great!

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love this product, not only does it make my lashes full and long but they are soft! YES you read it right it is SOFT! I love this product and both it each and every time!