CoverGirl Ink It Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 09, 2016

I'm disappointed in this eyeliner. I bought it because it had great reviews, and promised to be completely smudge proof. While it does go on smooth, and has fairly good staying power, it is definitely NOT smudge proof. I like how it looks, and it does stay on much better than quite a few other eyeliners I've tried, but I probably won't be buying it again.

February 12, 2016

Most eyeliners smudge or you need to get a liquid one to get a long lasting wear. Until now! This eyeliner is absolutely amazing! I've accidentally slept with it on and it still looked perfect the next day!

February 01, 2016

I paid $6.99 for this which is a little pricey but it did work well for a little while. Than it started to crack off and after about two weeks all of the liner stick was cracked off and there was none left to twist up. So disappointing.

September 24, 2015

I bought this product in "Cocoa Ink (260)". Doesnt smudge easily, which can make it hard to blend, but stays on all day. The color is nice and goes well with a lot of my makeup, as I wear a lot of natural tones. My only complaint is that, it doesnt go on very smoothly. It catches my lid and can make it difficult to create a nice, even line. Does great along my water lines though! Goes on more smoothly there or on top of eyeshadow.

March 11, 2015

Product can become chalky quickly but other than that worth the money!

March 03, 2015

This eyeliner is amazing! It is easy to use and smooth.

February 08, 2015

Very unhappy. It doesn't go on very clean, or dark. It's almost like putting on a pencil eyeliner.

January 27, 2015

did not like this product at all. tried using it a few times but always ended up looking like heck. will not purchase again.

January 24, 2015

I love this eyeliner! I got the eyeliner in the colour violet and I love it! I like to put it in the rims of my eyes or smudge it below the bottom lash line. This product is amazing. The price was pretty decent, affordable. This is a great drugstore eyeliner. I love how long it stays on!

November 21, 2014

I bought this eyeliner from Cover Girl "ink it" which was priced around $7-12. I loved it right away. It goes on easily smooth, the colour is vivid, it doesn't smudge (no raccoon eyes) and last all day long. I now only use this eyeliner brand because it's affordable and has great quality. It comes in different colours such as brown, black, blue, etc.