CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 503 in Blush

CoverGirl's Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush makes natural radiance made easy! Just brush on this lightweight, blendable powder blush. Each classic shade sweeps on cleanly, evenly, and comes in a beautiful mirrored compact, for a little lift, a natural glow, effortlessly-and anywhere. Dermatologically tested. visit covergirl.ca for more information.

October 24, 2015

I really like the colours this product comes in, you'll definitely find one that looks great on you no problem!

October 30, 2014

It took me awhile to actually figure out to probably contour but now that I have the hang of it, I love it. I wear it practically every day.

August 05, 2014

Love how this looks when you have it on! I got the ones with the earthy tones and they blend so nicely! I get complimented every time I have it on! A must have for sure!

July 31, 2014

I love this product! . I don't break out at all and the color comes out a beautiful shade. The only disappointment is the cost went up a little bit.

July 22, 2013

I would chose this blush over any others. The price is great and the mix of colours helps you to blend, shade and accentuate your face shape. Love this product.
A to go CoverGirl!!

April 19, 2013

Really great, complimentary shades picked for you to build a defined cheekbone look. I have bought it multiple times because I love it!

September 05, 2012

I love this blush! I have Peach Perfection and Refined Rose. I only use the blush color and the highlight color in the trios because I like to use bronzer to actually contour, but the blushes work really well. The color isn't too bright, but just the perfect natural blush color, and the highlight shade works perfectly with the blush to add a healthy glow.

May 04, 2012

I didn't like this product because I didn't know how to actually contour. I didn;t know which colour to use for which part of my face. I ended up just using one colour to add some glow and threw out the rest.

August 22, 2011

This is definitely worth it. It goes on great, blends in better than most of my other blushes, and the color is amazing! You definitely don't need to use a lot, unless you want to look like a clown :) . I'm a makeup artist, and I highly recommend this product!

June 29, 2011

I love to use Peach Perfection in the summer. It's great with a tan and adds a warm pop of pink. So flattering! I didn't use this for awhile then I just went back to it and I'm glad I did, it's fantastic!