Covergirl intensify me liquid liner Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 23, 2016

This is a mixed review, I have the deep blue Sapphire shade. I love that the marker tip is flat/long at one angle and skinny/precise when you turn it so I can more easily put a smaller line in the inner eye and thicken it out towards the outer eye. The blue was a nice change from my usual black and contrasted nicely with my light brown eyes. It cleans up super easy, even with just water and no rubbing at all really. When comparing it to a liquid pen liner I didn't like it as much though. Being a marker it is drier in comparison and doesn't make a straight line as easily so I had to go over and over a lot more. It wasn't as intense and dramatic as a liquid liner. I do like that the pen has a little inward indentation and frostiness to prevent it from slipping and dropping on the floor. So basically as a marker style pen it works well and the innovative tip is where it's at, but I would switch back to a liquid pen liner again.

November 23, 2016

Covergirl intensify me liquid liner is for the expert liquid liner girl! I felt just too old, so it is probably me, but I could not apply this to my satisfaction (and yes my standards are high, but I am forgiving). So what went wrong? Maybe my crows feet interrupted the flow, maybe my hands shook too much from nervousness of misapplication, but in the end, no matter what, I kept thinking, where is my gel pencil? I just couldn't get this to glide on and it made me feel bad.

November 22, 2016

I'm a girl who wears mascara and eyeliner on a daily basis however I have never tried a liquid eyeliner before and I was a little intimated to be completely honest. I liked how this liner has both a thin edge to line the lid and it also has a wider edge if I wanted a more dramatic look.

This is very easily applied to the skin, there was no need to go over the same area more than once. Since I'm new to this product I wanted to go as basic as possible at first so that I could learn how to apply this liner properly.

This is a very pigmented solid black color and it really stands out when applied to the eye area. This is not something I would wear on a daily basis but this is the perfect product for me to use when wanting to achieve a dramatic look for a night out and the more I experiment with this eyeliner the more I love it.

November 15, 2016

Oh my goodness, I tried this out this morning and ended up with intense blue everywhere! It's such a pretty colour, but the applicator is not easy to create a clean, nice wing with - and I'm a pro at this.

Also, it smudged everywhere. I'll try it again to see if it's something I need to get used to, but currently as it stands this is not a good product.

November 14, 2016

I received this as a sample and I am so glad that I did! I am so amazed at how well and easy this is to apply. It allows you to shape and draw the coolest lines. It is literally like a marker and it lasts all day long. I have found my favourite eyeliner in the whole world ever! I absolutely have fallen in love with this eyeliner.

October 08, 2016

I picked this liner up for a night out in a rush. I opened it up and was kind of annoyed as the tip is differently shaped. It's flat but curved on top. That night I ended up trying it out anyways (had no choice). At that point, I realized it created the most perfect winged liner.. It is amazing and the pigmentation is great! The only problem with it is the fact that it smudges after a long day especially if you have oily skin. It is a great drug store buy,

June 07, 2016

I was looking for a really pigmented eyeliner that would be easy to apply, and although the pigmentation of this liner is amazing, I hate using it because of its unusual tip. The tip is meant to provide versatility by allowing you to create both a thick or a thin line depending on how you hold it but I feel it is not very effective at making a thin line which is what I usually like my to look like. When trying to make a thin line I feel like the tip is dragging at my skin and does not apply easily which is why I don't recommend this product for people new at wearing eyeliner since it makes the process much more complicated!

November 06, 2015

I bought this in the colour 300 Intense Black hoping to be able to use the dual thin/thickness of the tip to create some awesome cat eyes. I usually like a liquid liner that goes on smooth, but this one dragged over my eyelids a lot and made it hard to draw that perfect liner flick. The tip also isn't what I usually like in a liner; instead of coming to a tapered point like a typical pen-shaped liquid liner, the thin/thickness is combined in one weird, almost rectangular tipi. I had hoped more that one end of the liner pen would be thicker and one would be thinner; as it is, the pen makes it difficult to get a thin line and you're pretty much forced to go with thick. The colour also isn't as intense of a black as I'd like it. Overall, if you like an eyeliner pen that doesn't risk liquid liner going into your eyes, and you're skilled enough to use this weird tip, it's worth it; otherwise, don't bother.

August 12, 2015

I received this product through my job to give it a test today and was very disappointed in it. The application was good as it was nice, crisp black and the ability to turn to what ever thickness was handy. But all day it was sticky and stuck to my eyelids getting smudged all over. I even tried setting it with a powder shadow to try to dry it up and it was just awful. I looked like a raccoon at work all day no matter what I did to fix it. It had such a tacky texture that refused to set...not impressed.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge