CoverGirl Invisible Concealer Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 389 in Concealer

CoverGirl Invisible Concealer blends to virtually disappear into your skin upon application. With a sponge-tip wand, you can apply the light cream formula easily. Visit covergirlcosmetics.com for more information.

August 17, 2016

this is a good concealer with minimal coverage. I wouldn't repurchase this product because i want more coverage in a concealer. i would however recommend to anyone looking for a nice, light concealer!

November 23, 2014

This product is amazing. It hides every blemish and it is at an affordable price. It is very easy to use and easy to find. I recommend it to everyone.

September 09, 2014

I use this concealer almost every day. It's excellent for covering any blemishes and i use it to conceal the dark circles under my eyes. I like the simple applicator tip, it's so much better than many other types of concealers I have tried in the past.

October 28, 2013

It doesn't cover blemishes very well, the blemishes always peek though and is sort of noticeable. It has a watery consistency which I don't really like. I can see the results being different on different people. The concealer is an okay, average product considering its price.

July 17, 2013

When I use these kind of concealers, you can notice where I used it on my face. But this product worked well and blended with my skin tone. Cover girl makes excellent products

July 17, 2013

This concealer is good for light coverage, don't expect to get heavy massive coverage as it's a very sheer formula.
I like the slim packaging and the color actually fits me (I got Fair) and doesn't end up making me look like I tried to cover my black circles. I also like the sponge applicator, you get a good amount of product with each dip of the wand, it may be tricky to get out the last bit of product though.
My price is fair, not as cheap as some other brands but it is Cover Girl.

I bought it on sale at Walmart for $4.99 regular around $8.

October 08, 2012

I put this on any red mark on my face and tit disappears. Definitely love it, and for the price, who can go wrong?? It's light enough to cover things but strong enough to stay on for the day. Fantastic.

May 30, 2012

This concealer works pretty well but when i try to blend it underneath my eyes my skin starts to get irritated. My advice is be careful when using thsi product. but i do in fact reccommend it.

August 25, 2011

works really good as an eyeshadow primer too.

December 02, 2009

This stuff is awesome! It hides everything and I mean everything! Growing up and even now I've had blemishes and scars that don't look very noticeable when I have this miracle creamy concealer on! I've been using it for sometime now and I am a very loyal CoverGirl consumer. The best thing about it is that people actually notice and have commented me on it!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?