CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara- Perry Blue Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 773 in Mascara

November 16, 2016

Thought this product would be wonderful for achieving Kat eye...I was very dissapointed in the clumps it left on eye lashes and the amount of product in the tube

September 22, 2016

I love colourful mascara and this one allows you to build up the colour from almost black to full electric blue. The best part of this about this mascara is that it lasts all day with no flaking or smudging and the colour is fantastic.

September 14, 2016

J'utilise un mascara bleu depuis des années et j'ai toujours eu de la difficulté a trouver un bon produit. Mon attente est terminée grace a ce nouveau bleu de CoverGirl Katy Kat. J'utilise rarement ce mascara seul, je l'utisile habituellement par dessus mon mascara noir. Les yeux bleus ressortent vraiment avec ce produit. Il est facile d'application, ne fait pas de "grumeaux" et s'enleve facilement aussi. Un nouveau chouchou pour moi.

August 28, 2016

I've always wanted to try a blue mascara, so when I got the opportunity from bzzagent to try products from Cover Girls new Katy Kat Collection for free to review I was thrilled. The mascara I received is Perry Blue.

What I like:
- The shade, it is a nice bright blue
- It doesn't flake or smudge
- Removes easily

What I don't like:
- I don't care for the wand. When I pulled it out there was so much on it that I had to scrape it off.

Conclusion: I like the colour so I would buy but would only wear it for special occasions as I like maybelline Full & Soft Mascara better for everyday wear.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag