Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Kitty Purry

Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Kitty Purry Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 1019 in Lipstick

October 03, 2016

I bought this because London Drugs was on sale. This was one of the many lipsticks I've tried that doesn't dry out the lips. The matte coverage provides a very minimal shine to make it look natural without making it overly dull.

I personally love the packaging of the lipstick. It has a matte look with a glossy bottom, displaying the color clearly. After putting it on, the color matches the packaging!

Looking forward to wearing it to work!

September 23, 2016

$7.99 CAD (on Sale), usual cost $9.99 CAD

Product Claims:
1) Demi-matte
2) Velvety Soft Formula
3) Luscious feeling lipstick

PROS:
1) Affordable
2) Excellent Colour Selection (Approximately 11 different shades to choose from)
3) Feels soft and smooth on the lips
5) Comfortable Formula
6) Cute Packaging

CONS:
1) Will have to reapply throughout the day - it is not smudge or transfer proof

My personal Review:

I think this formula is great and super comfortable! I will definitely be repurchasing this product and I cannot wait to try other colours! I think it is definitely worth the price - great job Katy Perry and Covergirl!

September 23, 2016

I received this product for free as part of BzzAgent campaign but, this is an unbiased review.

Since receiving this lipstick, it has become one of my go to shades. The colour is beautiful, a pinky-berry colour. Not very dark but, not too pink either. A unique shade to add to my collection.

What I liked best about the lipstick is that it doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky or tacky like some matte lipstick. It is a nice creamy matte. It does not leave my lips dried out and actually feels like it hydrates them quite nicely.

I look forward to trying other colours from this brand. I highly recommend this as an everyday wear lipstick.

July 24, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this lipstick, because somedays I hate it and some I like it. I received this lipstick in a BzzAgent Campaign (meaning I got it for free). It is really creamy and that's the one thing I really love about it. It doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. What I don't like is the color. I was hoping for a matte pink/mauve lipstick, but it really isn't quite as matte as I would like. I hate that they call it the Katy Kat Matte when really they tell you on the website it's not fully matte.... Disappointed