CoverGirl Lash Perfection Mascara Reviews

Ranked #397 out of 802 in Mascara

Volumizing mascara that individually wraps each lash for perfectly plumped lashes that resist clumping.

January 23, 2016

I was nervous about trying this product because I was worried how well it washes off. Turns out it's a breeze.

January 22, 2016

A few coats of this mascara will create some volume and length with nicely defined lashes. It wore well throughout the day, even in high humidity areas, and washed off cleanly with a cleanser.

An excellent inexpensive option for a drugstore mascara that can occasionally be found in Dollarama for a steal.

May 25, 2015

works very well for the price ! great thing to have in your purse ;)

January 28, 2015

I liked how the product fanned out my lashes perfectly. I would definetly recomend this to a lot of people as it is a good quality mascara and it is not expencive.

January 27, 2015

I tried this miscara and really loved it. The price is really low compared to other brands and this is the one I always buy. It gives beautiful lashes and it's really to apply.

October 22, 2014

I looooove this product!! It is amazing. I will repurchase it again. It works perfect. Makes my lashes look so nice.

September 10, 2014

Very good mascara. But i expected more length in it!

August 06, 2014

I hate to say but..... THIS IS AN AWESOME MASCARA. Wow that was fast anyway this is a mascara I think everybody would love.

April 10, 2014

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have never found another type that compares to this, makes lashes long and beautiful, perfection is the word. Definitely a must have if you want the beautiful long lashes every woman dreams of. A little pricy but totally worth it!

February 06, 2014

not good. The product doesn't make any effect.